𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑉𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

Y/n left with hoseok and went to the parking lot where hoseok parked his car.....They went inside, y/n on the driver seat while hoseok was shaking uncontrolably....
They buckle their seat belt when y/n felt hot breath on the back of her neck, she look on the rearview mirror and saw the same girl who want to talk to her....

Y/n: Hoseok oppa....Go to sleep...Do Not Wake up when I say so...If you wake up you will see that devil again

Hoseok quickly closed his eyes and driven himself to sleep.....Y/n was about to start the engine when Lillith dug her nails on y/n's right arm making her right arm bleed

Y/n: What are you doing?!

Lillith: I just wanna talk to you and this is the way to get your attention...

Y/n: *pulls out lillith nails on her arm* Do want to die?

Lillith: Oh my beautiful creature, you cant do that....You cant vanish me....

Y/n: What if I do?

Lillith: Try, my beautiful creature-

Y/n pulls out her holy water on her bag and look at lillith with a devilish face...

Lillith: Y/n...Y/n....Y-you know w-we can talk about t-this o-ok?.....

Y/n: Not interested! You know I can just kill you right now....so how about this right moment?

Y/n opened her holy water and was about to splash on lillith but she disappeared...Y/n smirk and put back her holy water on her bag...She started the engine and drive towards their house....minutes after driving....Hoseok woke up and look at y/n

Hoseok: Y-y/n...Where are we going?

Y/n: Home...

Hoseok: Can we stop for a second? I'm hungry and we didnt ate the food that I bought for us and the angel...

Y/n nodded and stopped the car in a park where there are many tables and chair, she looked at the time...it was 11:45 pm.....They get off of there seat and went to grab the foods that hoseok bought...They grab it and went one of the tables and chair in the park...Y/n locked the car and they started to eat.....Minutes past...they are now finished eating their meals so they throw away their trash in the trash bin/can and walk towards hoseok car...They went inside and y/n was about to start the car when she saw in the rearview mirror a black van behind them.....She started the engine and drive....after some time driving...hoseok noticed that they didnt arrive home yet....

Hoseok: Y/n-ah, Why aren't we home yet?

Y/n looks on the rearview mirror and looks back on the street again

Y/n: The black van on the back is following us so I'm fooling them....Hoseok-ah...

Hoseok: Yes y/n?

Y/n: We'll go for a hotel for a minute to trick them ok? And please get my hoodie...and cooperate faster...

Hoseok: Ok y/n!

Hoseok grabs y/n's hoodie and gave her the hoodie after......Y/n wore it and started to drive to a far away hotel from their house....They parked on the parking lot....

Y/n: Hoseok-ah....Do you have any bucket hat and a mask? You need to cover yourself....

Hoseok nods and put his mask and bucket hat on...Same as y/n she put her mask and hood on....hoseok left the car while y/n is turning off the engine....after turning off the engine she grabs her little bag and went to hoseok...she put her arm on hoseok arm making him suprised

Y/n: Just act this out...We need to convince them that we are not the people who they are looking for....Just pretend that we are a couple staying for a night at this hotel ok?

Hoseok nodded and they went inside...They went to elevator and go to the front desk...

Hoseok: Uhmm..Excuse me ma'am...

Jase: Oh hello sir! Welcome to Luna's hotel...I'm Jase...and what can I help you with?

Hoseok: *bold voice* Can me and girlfriend have a beautiful room please?

Jase: Sure thing! Can I ask your name?

Hoseok: Uhmm...M-my name?

Jase: Yes your name sir...

Hoseok look at y/n..

Y/n: His name is Hobie...H-O-B-I-E...Hobie....He is just nervous to answer that question because he has a dark past...and I'm sorry for any inconvenience

Jase: Ohh! Im really sorry sir, I didnt know....Well thank you for coming into this hotel.....how many days are you both staying?

Y/n: Just tonight....We can just checked out in the dawn if that is ok with you?

Jase: Oh yes! Its ok for us! We accept our customers stay....

After they talk, y/n and hoseok was lead by some staff, they was about to go to the elevator when y/n noticed 5 men wearing a black suit entering from the left side...She quickly grabs hoseok hand and intertwined their hands, y/n puts her head on hoseok arms and went to the elevator...They arrived at their room..The other staff that lead their way give them the keys and bow then left.....They went inside and close the door behind them then lock it after......They went to the bed and sat down....

Hoseok: So what are going to do now?

Y/n: I have plans dont worry.....Plan A will be...If they followed us and their room will be near to us we need to act out that we are having a make out session and when they knock on the door you should be on your boxer while I will be covering myself not looking at the door...hopefully they will go away......Then for the Plan B will be....When they knock on the door and we are nt prepared yet...We need to moan loud because The front desk yold ne that this floor is full of couple who are doing their make out session....is that ok for you hoseok?

Hoseok: F-fine with me-

The door knocked loud....They had not prepared yet so y/n sign hoseok to do the plan B

???: Excuse me, is this the room of Mr. Hobie?

18+ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴋɪᴘ ɪᴛ...ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ɢᴀᴘ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ 18+ ʜᴀs ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ

Y/n: *pretends* Daddy! Dont tease me like that! J-just put it in- ahhh!

Hoseok: *pretends* You like that huh?! You like how my meat go inside?! huh?!

Y/n slapped the pillow again in again...making the noise sounds like they are on a make out session...Hoseok is trying not to laugh because it is so funny...

???: Im sorry for the disturbance.....I guess we have the wrong room then let us check on the other floor.....

They went to the elevator and went to a higher level....Y/n quickly grabs her purse and the keys.....

Y/n: *whispers* Hoseok! Lets go!

They went to the elevator and went the front desk's floor....after some stop they arrived in front desk's floor they quickly went to the front desk and saw it is a another person...

Y/n: Can we check out? I mean...We are gonna check out-

🌜🌌⚡🌠🌛

- Your Author-nim's Noona -

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1