Chapter 3

| Eight years has passed yet he still remains |

Rubbing the part between my brows, I can only sigh in relief. Time moved in an oblivious way where you wouldn't even remember that time truly is running.

Three days has passed and I was glad that my students are at least well mannered though some were still a bit unruly. Well what do you expect from a growing kid?

They're still growing and is experiencing changes every day. From the way their body change and how they see it to the way their visions change and feeling sprouts.

I still remember the times where me and Liu Ying would compare each other's changes. Ah, she was a crybaby back then, always crying at something that changed on her self.

I was a bit surprised when a sudden knock was heard from the door. I was just alone with my thoughts and that made me unaware of what's happening.

Some of my colleagues were out and teaching, I was free this hour and has no one beside me.

"Come in"

The door opened and I was suddenly stupefied at my seat. Looking at the girl's face, it still have that slight baby fat on her cheeks paired with a very charming smile. She bowed her head and closed the door lightly before walking towards me.

She looks absolutely beautiful but it's not her beauty that made me dumbfounded, it was her resemblance to someone I knew deep in my heart.

It truly has been eight years since I've seen him, for me to be this taken aback at someone who resembles him, ah. I think I'm still-

"Teacher Feng?"

"Oh, sorry, yes? What can I help you?" I ask with a smile despite the tremors in my heart.

"I was wondering if I could um...be a part of the art club" she was looking at me with those very familiar eyes.

"Of course you can, everyone can even you!" I said excitedly, she must love art for her to come directly at my office.

"Great! Do I need anything to do? Things to sign?" She inquired as she looks up at me.

"Just sign this form and attend the art class every Friday, six sharp in the afternoon. Don't be late okay?" I giggled at the end and gave her the form.

"Thank you teacher Feng!" She beamed a sunny smile at me while I returned the same.

She was about to leave the office when she turned around and gave her name. Her surname just made my whole body stiffen, the smile on my face frozen.

It is without a doubt made me resurfaced a memory of a very shameless man that attracts bees and butterflies everywhere. A man that I promised to forget and a man that has left an imprint on my soul.

Hao Ming Chen.

And now, this girl just introduced her name as Hao Shu Jian, with the same surname and a face that resembles his, it should be purely coincidental right?

...

It was officially Friday and I'm about to oversee my first art class for students who applied on the art club.

It's been three years since I came to this school and taught art, though it was a bit hard to adjust and tiring since it's an hour away from home, I find myself enjoying the company of my colleagues and my students.

Plus, I get to do art which I love since the day I first draw a flower and a sun. After some formalities, students eagerly awaits out our new lesson but I wanted for them to be more comfortable with me so I suggest them to ask me some questions.

Some typical questions were thrown in the way and I just answered simply. I met eyes with Hao Shu Jian, her eyes were filled with curiosity while a smile was displayed on her lips.

It was different from him.

Hers was more of an innocent and childish smile while his were more of a devilish smirk.

I was suddenly thrown a question while I was out with my thoughts.

"Teacher Feng, do you have a boyfriend?"

It was going well when a very surprising question came out of the blue. I looked at the little boy who was blushing beet red from the attention.

"I don't"

I simply smiled but of course a lot of my students have experienced that heart pounding moments in their life. Thus they begun a series of questions as if they were injected with chicken blood.

"Have you had a boyfriend teacher Feng?"

This- give an inch and they take a mile!

"That..." Amongst the crowd of students were eyes filled with excitement and I just have to pour a cold bucket of water from them, not literally though. "Time out! It's exactly 10 minutes, now lesson time!"

All of them groaned at the revelation while I stifled a laugh and continued the lesson.

Time passes by in a blink on an eye and now, it's already seven. I packed my bag and left the class with a goodbye.

Turning the ignition, I relaxed myself after a very long day. Just from the students questions I could feel an incoming headache.

My mind was still boggled up at their questions, I mean it's been eight years since- don't go down that memory Feng Mian. That's a no zone for you.

I think I really need some drink today and maybe a blind date this Sunday.

Really, I need to get my sh*t together.

Notes:
Attract bees and butterflies, it is usually seen on cnovels, it means attracting men and women by the way they dress or look.
Injected with chicken blood means very excited or crazy about something.
Give an inch and take a mile means when a person gave a small favor/concession, one will take advantage of it. Usually used for greedy people.

***
People! Please correct my notes and grammars m'kay? As always, thank you for giving this story a chance.

It's not perfect but I hope this chapter satisfies you!

Remember, stay safe as always!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!