Chapter 43

| A devious plan made by the one and only black bellied girl,
Shu Jian |

The door opened, the room was still filled with boisterous laughter coming from everyone and no one else has notice us coming. At that thought, I sighed in relief but it was only just a second before one of my uncle, who is seriously drunk in his mind pointed at Ming Chen.

"Hey....that guy looks l-like one....one of actors...asfhgw"he mumbled incoherent words before he was out. His head banging into the table but no one notice because they were still drunk into the point of oblivion.

I wanted to get him out of this room filled with drunkards and just leave. Of all times, he had to see my relatives in this kind of state, argh! I really want to shake them all until they woke up!

"Sorry for... this" I cringed so hard as he shook his head with a smile still plastered on his face.

"It's fine, my dad is more... outrageous than them when he's drunk" he lightly joked.

My cousin was talking to my aunt as she pointed to the two of us, her expression just says it all. That look of 'I have a story to tell' just glows into her face. Aunt Wu took a glance before she stands and make her way on our direction.

"I think my aunt found out" I whispered to Ming Chen as he suddenly stood straight as if he was going to meet his enemy.

His face was filled with tension, it's as if he was meeting my parents all over again. So I didn't knew what came over me that I laughed out loud earning the looks of my relatives.

Uh-oh.

I wanted to shoot myself, really Feng Mian? You just gathered everyone's attention and now we have everyone's eyes towards us!

Gosh!

"Hello everyone" I cleared my throat and continued. "This is Ming Chen....my boyfriend"

Everyone paused, their eyes wide and mouth agape before everyone gathered together and celebrated. It was too much of a difference between my parents reaction and to my relatives that the two of us were in a loss. Before long, words of praises and boast filled the air making us blush in embarrassment.

"That's my niece!"

"I just knew that our family's Feng Mian is a beauty!"

"Hao, Hao, Hao! That is from our Wu and Bai family!"

All of my relatives didn't question his line of work or maybe it's just that they were too drink to even realize it. In some point, I was just too glad to not hear inquires from everyone.

"Geez, you don't need to be so nervous Feng Mian. Besides, I approve of this young man, make sure to take care of my zhinu, okay?"

Ming Chen nodded while my GuGu went to talk to my mother not before sending a wink on my direction.

I just knew that my GuGu will ask my mother about it and would probably go on until tomorrow.

Everyone drank till the late of night, it's best to say that a happy occasion gladdens the spirit.

"Finally" I softly sighed before leaning on Ming Chen's shoulders.

"Happy?" He continued to caress my cheek softly as I watch my family laughing along with whatever my uncle said.

"En"

"Me too, I really am happy Feng-er" I giggled as he kissed me on my forehead before I sighed in fulfillment.

"It's fine, I'm glad it turn out well"

"Thank you.... thank you for loving me Feng-er. I vow to you that I will be good to you and only you"

"Hmph, you better" I glared at him before smiling in a wisp.

Looking at our intertwined hands to my family whose clearly enjoying themselves, I finally smiled.

I think we're just making a mountain out of a molehill. It was surprising and a bit relieving to see them accept Ming Chen. Now that he's finally introduced to my family, I wonder what'll happen to me when he introduce me to his parents.

Gosh, now I'm shaking in my knees just thinking about it.

Let's just hope that it won't happen in the next set of days, well, let us hope.

...

On the other hand, the Hao family was facing a crisis after seeing their son leaving the house without any notice.

Shu Jian was cursing her older brother in his head but was smiling presently at her parents. She knew she couldn't get angry at her brother after all they had a deal- one which he knew her brother would be angry for.

But it doesn't matter, it's only fair, they're doing a deal and not favors. It doesn't matter if her brother's intestine turned green from regret, what matters is that he gave her his word.

She just need to use it smartly.

"Shu Jian, your brother didn't really say anything... anything to you?" Her mother repeated while she drank her soup and said without batting an eyelid.

"None"

"That brat- how dare he leave without telling me?! He's beyond cure!" Her father said but the look in his eyes were clear, it was a mix of disappointment and concern.

Their father were always like this, he acts like a tsundere but he's a good person. He's just like an onion, you need to peel so much to get to his good side.

"Is...is he dating someone?" Shu Jian looked at her mother in wonder, his did she know about that?

"Dating? You mean playing with those actresses and models again!" Her father belted out in anger.

"But...even when he's dating someone...he wouldn't leave such an important occasion" her mother mused while she nodded in her head.

Her older brother may say that he doesn't care for his family but when it's the time for their parent and her birthday or any other occasion, he would come. In short, he's the same being as their father.

Really, this two person whose important in her life is so troublesome and stubborn, too stubborn!

So she decided to tattle tale, if meeting teacher Feng will make the father and son relationship better then so be it.

"Dad, gege is dating my teacher, told me that she's his first love"

At that, all hell broke loose in the Hao estate.

Notes:

Making a mountain out of a molehill, making the simple situation difficult.
Zhínǚ, what you call your niece, your brother's daughter.
A happy occasion gladdens the spirit, from "Journey to the West" it means that everyone likes a happy occasion.
Intestines turning green from regret, meaning to be completely consumed with regret.

***
Hi everyone! How are you today?! Well, mines not great cause it didn't rain! Aw, it didn't rain today!

Anyways, I hope you are all doing fine! Stay safe and healthy as always okay people?!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!