Chapter 36

A/N: Sorry guys for leaving a cliff hanger on the last chapter. The ending of this chapter is a cliffhanger as well so I am updating two chapters today for my lovely readers. Enjoy!

*************

 Karen's POV

All the men in my team, Kevin, Caspian, and Darius shoot from up their chairs and I stand up too. Kevin glares at Lucian, his nostrils flaring and Lucian chuckles. 

This guy is bound to mess his face up if he doesn't stop this right now.

"You say one more word about my girlfriend and I will drive my sword through you, dog!" Kevin snarls at Lucian.

"She is your girl? Now, why would this little beauty want to be yours?" Lucian chuckles.

"That is none of your business!" Iris stands up and yells at Lucian's face, starling him and he takes a step back.

"Alpha Lucian, I suggest you chose your words wisely if you want this meeting to be peaceful!" I warn him. I see Caspian and Darius shooting daggers at him. 

Good! I need a strong company for this.

"I did chose my words wisely and asked you for what I want. And all I am asking for is for you to leave her here," he smirks. But before anyone else could say anything, Iris speaks up.

"And why do you want me to stay here?" she asks him, head held high.

"What if I don't want to tell you the reason, little one?" he asks and I see her clench her fists tight.

"I am not staying here!" she says sternly.

"Why, are you afraid of this little boy here?" he asks her, nodding his head towards Kevin. Kevin is beyond angry, I am sure if Lucian says one more outrageous thing about Iris, he's going to lose it.

"Alpha Lucian, I won't tolerate you insulting my friends!" I warn him.

"Princess, if I don't get what I ask for, I will have to take harsher steps," he says.

"And what may they be?" asks Caspian, through clenched teeth.

"Do you lot really think that you can win against my pack?" he smirks. 

Of course, we can win. I have Darius, Caspian, and two other strong and trained humans next to me. And oh dear dog, you haven't seen me fully yet!

"Are you suggesting a fight?" I ask my hands folded.

"There is no reason to fight if you just leave her here. And I promise you, we all will look after her very dearly," he says with a devilish smile and Kevin loses it. He grabs Lucian by his collar and pins him to the wall.

"I told you, I won't hesitate to drive my sword through you, you little bitch!" he yells through gritted teeth. And he won't hesitate! I know that! He will just do that.

My blood is boiling inside me and I have kept my calm this whole time But this guy has no intention of letting us leave. So not anymore.

I slam my palm hard on the table, so hard that the vase on the center falls down. Kevin loosens his grip on Lucian and turns to me. But once Lucian sees me, his eyes widen. He straightens his shirt and walks over to the table.

"Sit back down!" I order him. He doesn't budge and I slam my hand once again on the table and yell louder.

"I said. Sit. Back. Down!" I order angrily. This time he hesitantly walks over to the chair and places himself down.