Chapter 46

A/N: That's Darius 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 Don't worry, it's the same guy, just less facial hair!

**************

Kevin's POV

The moment she drinks whatever Darius gave her, her eyes roll back to her head and her body starts to jerk uncontrollably. Then, like a deja vu of events, her clothes begin to dissolve into her body, with me quickly pulling off my shirt to cover her breasts.

Just don't tell me she's going to die again.

I see the familiar, mesmerising scales sprouting out of her skin from waist down, the conjoining of her legs and then seconds later a fully transformed Iris lies in front of me. I slowly take off my shirt from her body, to find those hypnotising gems covering her voluptuous breasts.

Her chest is rapidly rising up and down and she looks at me with her bright blue eyes. Suddenly, she twists around and begins puking her guts out. Whatever she had ingested up until now, everything comes out as a stream of bile out of her mouth and her silver fins swiftly flaps up and down as she continues to throw up.

I keep rubbing her bare back in hopes of soothing her and after a while, she turns around, breathing heavily.

"Yeah, t-that fucking medicine d-doesn't do too good to m-mermaids!" she chokes out. My eyes go wide.

My sweet, innocent little Iris did not just curse!

"And now, I can't even fvcking walk in my damn tail. But it's so beautiful too. Who am I kidding, this is my fucking tail, of course it's beautiful!" she praises herself.

What the hell happened to my girlfriend?

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" she asks and that's when I lift my head to see the rest of the faces just as surprised as me.

"You- you...." Caspian trails off, unable to form words.

"Yeah, me? Why don't you just fucking say what you feel, Caspian? First you kiss her neck, then you ignore her like a bitch, then you act like nothing happened, then you find out that she is with this guy..." she points at Darius, "....so you bawl your eyes out like a pussy!" she scowls.

I might have to literally pick my jaw up from the floor after this.

"I-Iris, w-what are you-" Caspian begins but she cuts him off.

"Nah, I ain't doing nothing, Caspy caspy! But you need to fucking open up to your Katarina! Because I want to see you guys together, for fuck sake!" she yells.

Caspian looks dumbstruck, Karen looks like she could faint and Darius...well, he is nowhere to be seen.
Where the hell did that guy go?

"I know you love her...Caspian, just say it to her..." Iris whispers.

How did we reach from a small tummy ache to here? I need more explanation. And I didn't even know that my little Iris was capable of swearing like a sailor. Although I feel like a father supposed to admonish his child for using bad words, I can't help but feel a little guilty but proud to find that my sweet little angel is not so innocent.

Karen looks at Caspian, and she looks like she would break down at any moment.

"And you...." she turns to me. I brace myself for what's next. "For how long have we been together, huh? You haven't fucked me once!"

What in the mother Mary did she just say?!

I think I hit my head somewhere because this is not Iris. This mermaid who I am holding right now, in this very moment is not my Iris. Because she did not just say that.