𝓞𝓷𝓮 ➳ So...I'm the Villainess?

I gawked at the unbelievable scene before my eyes. The room was utterly extravagant and sparkling brightly.

A light pink crystal chandelier spiralled down from the arching milky white ceiling. Two large, wooden double doors with intricate designs—one placed at the far left and another a few steps away from the closet. The pastel blue walls were decorated with gold-rimmed framed paintings. The baby blush closet, studded with trinkets of sapphires and rubies, was placed near the floor-to-ceiling windows on the far right. Humongous canopy bed, covered in pinks and blues, sat at the corner of the room with a vanity table filled with glimmering gold and jewels, a couple steps away from it.

"Damn. If I sell some of these things right now, I would be a billionaire in a blink of an eye."

I glanced at the huge mirror on the vanity table. Flowing silver hair and gentle, pink eyes greeted me as I blinked twice—and blinked again. A gasp escaped my lips, eyes as wide as saucers.

"Holy shit! I'm such a babe!" To the goddess who brought me into this world, thank you for turning me into such a fine lady!

A loud crash rang throughout the room as my head snapped to the source of the noise. A girl, dressed in a black dress covered with a white apron, stared at me with mouth agape as her face turned ghastly pale. "Oh, shit. Did I rub off too much on the Miss?" She muttered under her breath, audible enough for me to catch on.

I cocked an eyebrow towards her, tilting my head to the side. Snapping out of her daze, she dashed towards me and clutched my shoulders tightly as her eyes sparkled brightly. An involuntary chill ran through my spine as I gulped hard.

A proud smile etched on her face, tears forming in her eyes. "Miss, I'm so proud of you. You grew up so well." She wiped the stray tears falling down her cheeks as she looked at me with admiration.

What. The. Fuck.

Suddenly, waves of pain crashed down on me as I clutched my head tightly. "Miss?" The girl clutched my shoulders tighter as I felt my consciousness slipping away. Shit. "Miss!" The girl's worried cries were the last ones I heard before finally succumbing to the darkness.

***

I slightly winced as bright light filled my vision suddenly. I propped myself up with my elbow as I glanced at the exposed window. Who the hell opened the damn curtains? I shook my head, rubbing my left temple with a sigh.

No. No. That's not what's important right now. I let out a groan as I recounted the memories that came with a massive headache earlier.

Based on this body's memories, my name is Amarizi Linh von Ahlefeldt, I'm currently 9 years old. My father, Gaines Raf von Ahlefeldt, is a duke and is one of the four pillars that founded the kingdom of Echeveria. My mother, Nerezza Eisa von Ahlefeldt, is the only daughter of the Pronos marquessate in the neighboring kingdom—Quiad. The girl I saw earlier is my personal maid and is the youngest daughter of a fallen county—Celsia Phife.

"If my memory serves me right, I am the villainess in one of the otome games that I've played before in my past life but..." BUT I FORGOT WHICH ONE!

Gah! Me and my shitty memory! Argh! How am I supposed to avoid my impending death flags if I don't even know the title and the exact storyline of this otome game! That damn goddess didn't even gave me a good memory to perfectly recall my memories! You fraud! I thought you gave me cheats?!

A few days ago...

"Welcome, my child." A warm, pleasant voice rang out in the room as I roamed my eyes through the endless white room, searching for its source. "Who the hell are you? And where in the world am I?"