𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Thanks, Dad!

It's been already 10 days since I became Amarizi. The servants still gave me a weird look whenever I did something nice, but at least it wasn't as worse as before. I glanced at Celsia in the mirror who was busy tidying up my hair.

Today, my father called me to his study to offer me a surprise gift. Hmm...I wonder what gift will father give me? I hope it's food or money though, but it would be a lot better if it's both. A malicious smirk made its way onto my lips as I imagined myself receiving numerous food and money.

"Miss, how is it? Is it to your liking?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes widened as I blinked twice, mouth gaping wide. My hair was tied into a twin ponytail with medium curls at the tip accompanied by a pink diamond studded headpiece on top of my hair.

Wow. I've already seen myself in the mirror numerous times, but this girl's beauty is really beyond the word beautiful. Amarizi in the game couldn't even compare to this Amarizi. And that Amarizi is now me. I cried inwardly as I praised the goddess repeatedly in my mind. Thank the goddess of beauty for blessing me with godly looks!

"Shall we go now, Miss?" Celsia inquired, gesturing to the door with a smile. I nodded, giving myself one last look in the vanity mirror before walking out the room. My father's study is a little farther from my room so the traveling time usually takes 5 minutes, considering the fact that I'm walking in a normal pace.

The Ahlefeldt duchy had a vast property with an enormous mansion, almost as huge as the castle, sitting in the center. You could even say it was like a small kingdom within an empire. People even praised it as the most beautiful mansion right after the royal castle. Though the duchy was located 3 hours away from the capital by carriage, there are still a lot of people who would visit our estate from time to time.

Since the capital is the center of business and trade, my parents decided to buy a mansion in the capital instead of traveling for hours back and forth. Though, we didn't have a vast area in the capital like in our duchy, our mansion in the capital never pale in comparison to our mansion back in our estate, even if it's a tad bit smaller than the latter.

I always wondered why the mansion had to be huge when there's only 3 of us living in it, with a few servants here and there—not that I'm complaining—but I guess the size of the mansion depicted one's prestige and power?

"Miss, we're here." A voice suddenly called out, snapping me out of my own world. I raised my head towards the door before glancing at Celsia. "Do you want to wait here outside or do you want to wait in my room instead?" She slightly bowed her head, smiling. "I'll wait here outside, Miss."

I gave her a nod before knocking on the door twice. "Father, it's Alyn." A low voice sounded out on the other side, giving me permission to enter. I slowly pushed the door open, allowing myself inside the study.

I glanced at the table filled with stacks of documents on top of it, trying to get a glimpse of my father who was completely drowned in paperwork. Only when did he lift his head did I see my father's face. My father had silver hair that ends just right below his elbows and yellow eyes that shone brightly like citrine. There were faint dark circles under his eyes, but instead of looking hideous, it just added some charm to his already handsome face. If I said my father is almost 40, no one would probably believe me. Seriously, this family's visuals are lethal...

His face immediately brightened the moment his gaze landed on me, eyes twinkling. "Alyn!" He exclaimed enthusiastically, rising up from his seat and walking towards me. I gave him a curtsey, smiling. "Greetings, Father. I heard you called for me. How have you been?"

My father let out a wide grin with a proud look on his face. "I'm glad that you're finally taking your classes seriously." I smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you, Father. I will strive hard to learn and improve myself." Being praised by your family sure feels great!

The Villainess is Filthy Rich!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara