𝓣𝙝𝙚 𝓥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝓲𝙨 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝓡𝙞𝙘𝙝!

Copyright © rinkunai 2020

This book is purely a work of fiction.
Names of characters, organizations, businesses, events, and places are purely fictional and just a product of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any references to hotels, places, businesses, organizations, while real, are purely fictional and have no resemblance to any existing hotels, places, etc, and any use thereof is not intended to harm, disrespect, defame, or derogate any third party.

All rights reserved.
Reproducing, transmitting or storing any part of this book, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, is strictly prohibited, unless permitted by me.

Since this is an unedited version of the book, expect to see a lot of imperfections along the story. If there are any grammatical errors or misspelled words along the story, please don't hesitate to point it out to me. I would be extremely glad if you do so.

I'm an amateur writer, so don't expect something amazing. If you have something to say about my story or my way of writing, feel free to do so. I would really love to hear your unbiased criticisms.

This story updates every thurs/fri!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting my story. I love y'all!

Warning: This story contains swear words.