13. The End

Ethan stands up in the silence, as he watches Parton fall into the water. Then he turns and sees a boat in a distance. A figure jumps up and down while yelling hysterically,

  "Hey you!" he cries. The figure turns and slowly draws himself to the force field. Every draws their attention to the boat.

  "Who's that?" Jack asks Ethan, a little shaken.

  "My dick of a brother..." he responds.

  "Elliot?"

  "That one."

  Ethan pushes through the crowd of people with no fear. The members of the organisation stand lost without their leader. He gets as close to his brother as he can.

  "Hey, what's up bro?" Elliot asks when he reaches him.

  "Nothing much, I just nearly had my friends and me nearly get killed beccause of you!" Everyone feels the pain in Ethan's voice at his outburst. Elliot just pulls a smile at his success of killing his worst enemy. "Do you realise how much shit I have been through? I had all these people chasing me and trying to kill me. Then I get trapped on an island and meet the girl on my dreams. What happens? She dies! All because of you!"

  His voice shakes as he shreiks at his brother. Elliot feels guilt, but tries to avoid showing it. "I killed the guy didn't I? There was some point in it."

  "Not how I see it!" Killing Parton was never going to bring back Mum or Dad was it?" Ethan gets frustrated when Elliot doesn't respond. "Was it?"

  Elliot slowly shakes his head. "You made some friends didn't you?" Elliot says with his voice high.

  "Urgh!" Ethan groans as he digs into his pocket. He grabs the first thing he can feel which the blue liquid in the littlee glass bottle. Violently, he flings it at his twin brother who instantly ducks.

  But rather than going straight through the force field like most objects, the glass smashes and the liquid explodes onto the force field. The area where the blue liquid is on the force field, it glows a golden yellow colour. In curiousity, Elliot touches the force field and his eyes widen. He smears the liquid around the force field's surface which forms more golden colour.

  "What is it?"

  "It feels like jelly!" he yells finally. He suddenly pushes his hand through the gold and tears open the force field.

  "Try coming through there!" Ethan yells to the crowd.

  In sudden hope, some of the crowd enter a nearby rowing boat and row out to the golden area. Jake, who is amongst the crowd, stick his hand in the large hole and feels a gentle sea breeze. He smiles and instantly dives through the hole then lands in Elliot's boat.

  "What are you doing? This is my boat!" Elliot yells.

  "You will let us on your boat!" Jake says firmly. Elliot sighs and makes way for Jake and the rest of the crowd. One member on the boat reluctantly rows the boat back to pick up more people.

  When the crowd disperses, Martyn and Celia seperate. They don't go in a boat ride together.

  Ethan turns and kneels beside Tina. "Someone help me! Please!" he cries. Jack and Adrian instantly react and rush to Ethan. "Can I take her with me?"

  "Mate," Jack kneels down beside him. "She's gone. This is only her body."

  Ethan doesn't take it. "Please," he begs. Jack sighs and slips his hand under her back. He lifts her up and Adrian and Ethan soon help.