Mr.Cameron • Rafe

Requested by: @Clary_S-Winchester

Y/n's P.O.V

"Come on y/n, they are going to like you" my boyfriend said trying to convince me to go meet his family.

"No they aren't. I'm a pogue and you're a kook Rafe." I told the boy crossing my arms.

"We have been dating for six months already babe, you have to meet them eventually" he told me with a pout.

"I know I know" I replied with a sigh. "How about you come over for dinner tonight?" he asked with a small smile.

I huffed but agreed knowing it would make him happy.

"Thanks babe!" he said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Okay I'm going to get home so I can go get ready pick me at 8?" I asked turning to him.

"You know it. Bye love you" he told me planting a quick kiss on my lips. "Bye love you" I replied walking back to my house.

Once I got there I started to freak out. I knew his dad wouldn't like me.

Now it was time for me to prepare myself for the confrontation.

"Okay" I told myself with a sigh. I looked in my closet trying to find my classiest yet most natural outfit. I decided to wear:

I decided to wear this

I decided to wear this. By the time I knew it, the clock hit 8.

My phone dinged and I looked down to see a message from Rafe. I quickly got out of my room and headed outside.

I saw him waiting in his car patiently.

I opened the door and then he finally turned towards me. "Woah, you look gorgeous baby" he told me whistling at my outfit. "Thanks" I mumbled with a blush.

"You ready to do this?" he asked as he started the car. "Ready as I'll ever be" I told him with a sigh.

******

We stepped out of his car and walked towards his house which was huge.

He walked in holding the door open for me.

When he closed the door he quickly caught up with me grabbing my hand and holding it in his.

I smiled at the gesture as he lead me into a dining room.

I saw his whole family there sitting down. Rose, Sarah, Wheezie, and Ward.

He pulled out a chair for me as I thanked him. He got into the seat next to me sitting down.

"Hey guys, uhm this is my girlfriend, y/n" he said with a toothy grin motioning to me. "Hi" I said sweetly waving.

"You are so pretty!" Wheezie said with a giggle.

"Thank you!" I told the girl as a blush rose to my cheeks.

I already knew Sarah and we were pretty close she is mainly the reason Rafe and I got together.

"Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Rose" His stepmom announced offering her hand to me which I took shaking it lightly.

"Likewise" I added with a smile. "So Y/n, what part of chapel hill do you live in?" Ward asked taking a bite out of his food.

I quickly looked to Rafe not knowing what to say.

"Actually dad, she uhm she lives in the cut" He said softly squeezing my hand under the table trying to reassure me.

Rose and Ward choked on their food looking up at me with glaring eyes.

"No, just no, no son of mine will be dating a pogue" he spat glaring at me making me look down in embarrassment.

"Dad stop! Y/n is the sweetest person ever!" I heard Sarah say quickly defending me.

"No! Pogue's are disgusting and a waste of space" I gasped lightly at his use of words.

It wasn't my fault I wasn't born into a rich family like some people.

"Dad! She's my girlfriend! I can date who I want!" Rafe yelled back at the man.

"No I will simply not tolerate even having a pogue in my home, so y/n can you leave now" he told me with a fake smile.

I nodded as I began to get up but got stopped my a hand grabbing my wrist.

"No stop treating her like that! I'm in love with this girl whether you like it or not! I don't care that she has a little less money then we do! That doesn't define her! She is one of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life and I won't stand her and listen to you talk like this to her!" Rafe yelled standing up for me.

I looked at the by adoringly almost forgetting the situation at hand.

"I'm sorry y/n, lets go" Rafe said apologetically as he lead me out of the house.

"Y/n I am so sorry, I didn't know-" he started.

I quickly cut him off by pressing my lips roughly against his.

"I love you so so much" I said once we finally pulled away. "I love you too, I'm sorry I never should have brought you" he said looking down.

"Hey, it's okay." I told him softly pulling him into a hug.

"You mean the world to me" he whispered in my ear before planting a kiss on my cheek. I smiled leaning in once again.