I. 02

Hayden smirked as she stepped out of her father's cave. After years of training, she could finally control her powers effortlessly and the Isle was hers for the taking.

Now that Mal was in Auradon, Hayden had nothing to hold her back; she was free to roam the Isle without trying to avoid Mal and her friends.

She let her blue hair fall down her back, not covering it with a cloak like she had done the last time she had left the cave years before. She felt confident as she strutted through the streets with curious eyes on her.

A smirk graced her lips as she met everyone's gaze. She wasn't sure if it was her new-found freedom or the fact that people wanted to know who she was, but something made Hayden want to create some chaos.

"Everybody see my sunny
Everybody see my shine
But, they don't know my story
They don't know what's on my mind"

Hayden began to sing as she strutted through the streets and alleys of the Isle. She could already feel herself becoming more and more sure of herself, glancing back and forth at everyone.

"I carry on like a princess
But man I've got 'em fooled
Cause underneath my business
I am cold, I'm hard, I'm cruel"

As Hayden continued to sing, she grabbed a guy by the arm, pretending to lean towards him before taking his hat and pushing him backwards, causing him to fall as she continued on her way.

"Never gonna put a spell on me
Never ever gonna bring me back
Never gonna make me be
Somethin' I'm not because I'm evil"

The blue-haired girl smirked as she approached what seemed to be an old market stall. The woman behind the table looked at her warily but didnt say anything; it seemed people could tell from her hair and clothes that this was the daughter of Hades and, if she was anything like her father, she was not someone to be messed with.

"Tell the people
I'm evil"

Hayden placed her hands on the table, leaning over it towards the woman. She grinned at her with a glint in her eyes and the woman seemed to cower away somewhat. Hayden then swiped everything off of the table before strutting off once more.

"Open your eyes
I'm all a disguise"

She continued on her way, not entirely certain of her destination but enjoying herself anyway. She could see it in people's eyes as their curiosity turned to fear and she couldn't help but love it.

"Everybody in my circle
Think I'm gonna be their friend
But I got bad intentions
And I'm gonna have 'em again"

Hayden approached a little boy who was standing by the wall, hoping to go unnoticed. She leaned down to him, smiling and luring him into a false sense of security. However, as soon as the young boy seemed to relax, Hayden smirked at him as she felt her eyes light up and glow with flames.

"Why should I stop my dissin'
Or soften up my heart
Tell me what good is livin'
If you can't be who you are, yeah"

The little boy's eyes widened in fear once he saw the flames dancing in her eyes. A yelp escaped his lips as he turned and ran away from the girl. Hayden watched him run with an amused smile on her lips.

"Never gonna put a spell on me
Never ever gonna bring me back
Never gonna make me be
Somethin' I'm not because I'm evil"