III. 07

While the group made their way back out of the forest, Ben finally received the answers to his endless questions. Hayden was slightly surprised when he seemed to be happy that they were helping them, even Uma.

When Evie's castle came into view, Hayden's jaw almost dropped once again; for a girl who grew up on the Isle, she was doing very well for herself. They were approaching the door, Ben leading them, when it flew open and Mal rushed out to her fiancé.

While the two reunited, Hayden, Gil and Harry made their way over to Uma, hugging her and asking if she was okay. Hayden was somewhat impressed by the fact that neither her nor Mal seemed to have received an injury from the other.

"I always knew you'd be part of the solution" Ben stated, turning to Uma while holding Mal in his arms. He nodded to the girl causing her to smile slightly. Hayden could tell that her friend was embarrassed as she looked to the ground.

"What is this?" Mal asked, both curious and confused as she ran her fingers through his new beard. "Oh, yeah" Ben said, somehow forgetting his new appearance. "I could get used to this" Mal admitted.

"You like this?" Ben asked, somewhat surprised. "I love this" the purple-haired girl stated. Hayden raised her eyebrows as she approached the two, standing behind her sister.

"What about these?" she asked, pointing to where the fangs would have been on herself. Ben then opened his mouth, showing Mal his now pointy teeth. "No" Mal stated.

"I like them" Ben admitted. Mal laughed with her sister before Hayden took a step back, returning to her friends. "Okay, so we all think that Audrey could be at Fiary Cottage. We have no idea where it is, did she ever take you there?" Mal asked, explaining what they had discovered.

"Every Fairy Godmother's Day" he admitted before turning to Carlos' girlfriend who Hayden had discovered was called Jane. "Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" he asked.

"I wish I knew" she answered sadly before Carlos approached her. The two began to talk quietly and Hayden could see Harry glancing at them. "You know it's hopeless, right?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow.

Harry turned to the girl then, his signature smirk forming. "Why? Ya wouldn't be jealous now, would ya?" he asked. Hayden scoffed and rolled her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest. "Please, in your dreams, Hook" she denied.

Harry began to approach the girl with a glint in his eyes. "You can count on it" he stated before leaning down to her. "Besides, you know that you're the one I want" he whispered.

Harry then walked away from the girl, a cocky smile on his face. Hayden was left there speechless with her mouth opened slightly. "Doug" Ben called out as he approached the boy, snapping Hayden out of her daze.

"Go with Jane. We need to find Fairy Godmother" he stated. Uma approached the two, placing a hand on Ben's arm and pulling him back slightly. "They might need some muscle" she said. "Hey" Doug protested, slightly offended.

"Well I'll go" Gil offered through a mouth full of food. "Yeah, actually. I would feel better" Carlos stated as he pointed to the pirate. He had his arm around his girlfriend and Hayden could tell he was worried about her.

"Yeah, actually, I'd feel better too" Evie stated as she stood next to Ben. "Same" Mal agreed while joining her and raising her hand slightly before allowing it to drop once more.

"Actually, I would too" Doug finally admitted, looking to Gil. The pirate began to grin as he put his arm on Doug's back. "Alright man. Let's do it" he exclaimed.

"Let's go Jane" Doung called out, turning to the girl. Jane agreed while stepping away form her boyfriend who was telling her to be careful. Hayden watched as the three of them left, hoping that they would be alright on their own.