II. 06

The following day, Hayden found herself wanting to seek out her friends. She had been pacing up and down the stairs in her father's cave all morning, changing her mind back and forth.

She wasn't worried about Uma or Gil; they wouldn't have held a grudge against her for what she had done. However, she wasn't so sure that Harry would be the same; he seemed somewhat upset the day before and she didn't know if she could get through to him.

"If you don't stop running up and down those stairs soon you might end up breaking them" her father's voice called out to her from his seat. Hayden jumped slightly, thinking he had been asleep with his sunglasses on once again.

She sighed in defeat before sitting down in the middle of the stairs, holding her head in her hands. "What's got you so worked up anyway" Hades asked, lowering his sunglasses slightly to look up at his daughter.

Hayden bit her lip, not knowing what to tell him without disappointing him. She looked at him warily before returning her gaze to her shoes. Hades raised his eyebrows and sighed. "If this is about you helping your sister free the king I already know" he stated, boredom in his tone.

Hayden's jaw dropped as she looked back at her father. "How did you find out?" she asked in shock. Hades smirked back at his daughter and returned his sunglasses to their original position. "I'm a God, I have my ways" he stated matter-of-factly.

The blue-haired girl sighed before standing up once again and approached her father. "Are you mad?" she asked warily. Hades scoffed and shook his head at her.

"Nah, it wasn't a great plan to take him in the first place. Besides, I know you've always wanted a sister" he stated, a distant look on his face as he thought of his other daughter. Hayden smiled down at her father gratefully before her face began to fall again.

"I wish everyone would see it that way" she grumbled, returning once again to her problem. She crossed her arms over her chest as she glanced over her shoulder at the stairs.

"Uma? Doesn't she know about your sister?" Hades asked in slight confusion. Hayden shook her head in response. "Not her" she stated sadly.

"Who else would hold a grudge against you?" he asked with a laugh, not seeing her problem. Hayden looked at her feet awkwardly before answering. "Harry" she said quietly.

Hades laughed out loud at this. "Please, that boy couldn't stay mad at you for two seconds" he stated. Hayden frowned as she looked back up at her father. "Just go talk to him" he ordered and Hayden could tell he was rolling his eyes under his sunglasses.

Hayden sighed but nodded, knowing that her father was right. Before anything more could be said and before she could change her mind once again, she ran back up the stairs and out of her father's cave.

As she made her way through the Isle, Hayden crossed paths with a few of the pirates that she had fought the day before. Some of them glared across at her but once she turned to them they would cower away.

It wasn't long before she reached the docks which were a lot less crowded than the day before. She paused outside the doors of Ursula's Fish and Chips, hesitating once again. However, she took in a deep breath and pushed open the door, knowing she had to face them.

She threw her sword into the sword check before approaching the long table, stealing food off of a few trays as she went. "Hey Gil, where's Uma?" she asked, noticing the pirate sitting next to her.

Gil looked at her and attempted to form a reply. However, he had been in the middle of eating and Hayden couldn't figure out what he was trying to say. She looked at him with raised eyebrows but the boy simply smiled at her, unaware of his mistake.

A sigh was heard from behind her and Hayden turned to see Harry standing there. "Uma dove through the barrier to try and get the wand but it didn't work" he stated, his eyes meeting hers with a hard look.

"Wait, so Uma isn't on the Isle anymore?" she asked as her eyebrows furrowed. Harry nodded slowly, staring deeply into the girl's eyes. For once, his signature smirk was nowhere to be seen.

"Why didn't ya run off with your new friends?" Harry asked, taunting her. Hayden scoffed at this and rolled her eyes. "They aren't my friends" she stated. Harry raised an eyebrow at her before his smirk finally returned.

"Good. Wouldn't want to have to hurt that pretty face of yours" he stated, leaning down towards her. Hayden smirked back at him, matching his gaze with one of her own. She leaned even closer to him, causing him to falter slightly.

"You couldn't even if you tried" she teased, quickly kissing his cheek before spinning around once again, leaving him in shock. She smiled to herself, proud of the reaction she had received.

Without her knowing, Harry's smirk quickly returned. Before Hayden realised what was happening, Harry had grabbed her around the waist and threw her over his shoulder. Hayden squealed as her eyes grew wide before glaring at the pirates who began to laugh.

"Hook! Let me down!" she exclaimed, hitting her fists off of his back. Harry laughed in response but didn't return her to the ground. He strode over to the door, picking up both of their swords from the sword check.

Hayden groaned as he pushed open the doors, carrying her across the docks. When Harry finally stopped, Hayden frowned, wondering why they were still on the docks. "This is revenge for stamping on my foot" he said with a smirk.

The blue-haired girl's face dropped in realisation as her eyes widened. "Wait, Harry! I'm sorry! Please don't!" she called out but Harry only laughed in response before throwing her from his shoulder.

She squealed as she fell from his grip, the cold water beginning to engulf her. She coughed as her head broke through the surface once more. Harry was laughing from where he stood and Hayden shot him a glare.

She swam over to the edge of the docks where Harry stood, reaching a hand out to him for assistance. "I should've let you drown" she grumbled as he helped her up, referring to how she had helped him the day before.

Harry continued to laugh while Hayden offered him a false smile. Before the tall pirate could say anything more, she quickly shoved his chest, causing him to fall back into the water where she had just been.

Harry glared at her as he pulled himself up next to her. "Great, now we're both cold and wet" he complained, standing up next to her. Hayden smirked back at him before shaking her head. "Speak for yourself, Hook" she stated.

As Harry frowned, Hayden summoned the heat in her body. Before long, she was warm and dry once more and Harry was staring at her in shock. "Not fair" he whined.

She grinned back at him, placing a hand on her hip. The daughter of Hades thought she had won but Harry's smirk soon returned. He approached her slowly, stretching his arms out.

Haydens eyes widened slightly once she realised what he was planning. She tried to back away but Harry's arms quickly locked around her, causing her to squeal once again. "I'll let ya go when ya dry me off" he stated with a smirk.

Hayden groaned in annoyance before summoning her heat once again. Harry's arms relaxed slightly when he felt her warmth but he still held her against him. Once the girl noticed that Harry's clothes were dry again, she let her heat fade away.

When Harry didn't step back from her, Hayden raised an eyebrow at him. "You know you're dry now, right?" she asked. Harry quickly moved his arms from around her, taking a step back from her.

"Right" he said awkwardly, avoiding her gaze. Hayden rolled her eyes playfully and grinned over at him. "So does this mean we're good now?" she asked hopefully.

Harry finally looked back at her with a grin. He walked towards her and threw his arm over her shoulder like he was so accustomed to doing. "Ya know sweetheart, I cant stay mad at you" he stated before guiding her away.