II. 02

Hayden had been wandering around the Isle since leaving Ursula's Fish and Chips. For once, she was alone; Uma was still working, Gil had disappeared after Harry kicked him out and Harry was doing the rounds of the Isle, collecting money from different people.

By now, there wasn't a single person on the Isle who didnt know who she was and all of them now feared her. When she walked past groups of people, they would either look to the ground or turn away.

Hayden found herself outside Curl Up and Dye and decided to go inside; it had been a while since she had talked to Dizzy. With a grin on her face, she entered the building, pushing aside the plastic hanging in the door.

"Hey Dizzy, I-" Hayden began but she cut herself off and froze in her tracks. Her eyes widened at the girl standing in front of her, next to Dizzy. "Mal?" she asked, slightly in shock.

"Hayden" the purple-haired girl stated. Hayden could tell she was trying to sound indifferent but there was a wary edge to her tone. Mal stood there with her arms crossed as Hayden tried to make sense of everything.

"You're back? How? When?" she repeatedly asked, taking a step closer to her sister. Dizzy looked between the two, slightly worried about what might be about to happen.

"Doesn't matter. Just run along and tell Uma" Mal answered, waving her hand at the girl. Hayden frowned at her and shook her head. "What? I'm not going to tell Uma?" she stated in confusion.

Mal raised her eyebrows, not entirely believing the girl that was supposed to be her sister. "Why not? You're her friend, aren't you?" she asked with a slightly accusatory tone.

Hayden looked back ag her with a frown. "Well, yeah, but I meant what I said when we were kids. I still do" she explained. The two girls stared at each other for what felt an eternity. Dizzy looked between the two warily, not fully understanding what was going on.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Mal eventually ask. Hayden could see that her facade was cracking slightly and she was showing slight signs of anxiousness. The blue-haired girl's features softened at her sister.

"I haven't told everyone yet, have I?" she asked, a grin appearing on her face as she referred to their secret. Mal looked at her for a moment, her gaze remaining hard and strong. However, she slowly gave in and smiled softly at her sister. "I guess you're right" she stated.

Dizzy smiled at the two girls slightly, although she didn't fully understand what was going on. She decided to leave the two of them to talk and walked over towards the register with the money Mal had given her. However, as she did so Harry Hook walked in.

"Fork it over, ya runt" he ordered, holding his hand out to the young girl and causing Hayden and Mal to turn in their direction. Dizzy slowly handed him the money Mal gave him with slight fear in her eyes.

Harry smirked and tapped his hook off of the old car bonnet they used as a counter. "And the rest if it" he said once again. The young girl reluctantly moved behind the register and opened it,  handing over the rest of the money.

"Thank you" Harry stated with Mal's money in his mouth before turning to leave. Hayden watched him carefully before leaning towards Mal. "Stay quiet" she ordered, trying to keep her hidden from the pirate.

"Hey Hook, I thought I told you this place was off limits" she stated, approaching him confidently. Harry stopped by the door and turned on his heel. He took the money out of his mouth and smirked, approaching the girl.

When he finally stopped in front of her, the two were dangerously close. However, Hayden remained strong and met his gaze, daring him to defy her.