III. 10

When Hayden woke the next day she already felt a lot better than she had the day before. She definitely wasn't back to her full strength but she was able to move and run around without feeling as if she was going to fall over.

The Isle seemed so much darker and depressing to all of them now that they had seen the wonders of Auradon. None of the friends spoke of it, however. Instead, they continued about their lives as if nothing had changed.

Hayden was walking with Harry, Gil and Uma when she felt as if everything began to get brighter. Before she could say anything of it, she felt another surge of power like she had the day before.

When the others saw that Hayden's hair had briefly lit up with blue flames once again, they exchanged a confused and wary look. Slowly, they approached the tunnel that led to the entrance of the Isle.

When they emerged through the other side they could see that the barrier was gone and a bridge had appepared, connecting Auradon to the Isle. The group of friends exchanged disbelieving looks, not knowing if it was some sort of trick or not.

"My plan" Uma stated with a smirk. "Yes!" she exclaimed as she began to spin in a circle while laughing. A grin quickly spread across Hayden's face and she turned to Harry, jumping into his arms with a squeal. The tall pirate was shocked at first but he managed to catch her and began to spin her around, laughing with joy.

Uma began to climb up the steps at the side of the tunnel, the others following after her with a smile. She approached the railing, her grin never leaving her face.

"We gonna put it in mo-oh-otion
Break down what keeps us apart"

Uma began to sing, leaning her hands on the railing. Hayden stepped away from Harry, offering him a final smile as she went to stand next to Uma.

"United
So we stand, now we living marching"

Hayden began to smile once she reached the railing, her heart full of joy. She turned to Uma, offering her a grin.

"In the light, one two, one two like"

Uma sang back to the girl, her grin equally as wide as that of her friends.

"You see me"

Hayden sang once more, pointing over at Auradon in the distance before pointing back at herself.

"Perfectly"

Uma then sang out, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Face to face we can see clearly our similarities
Like day and night"

The two girls sang together then, Uma waving her hand out in front of her. They looked to the people below them as their friends approached form behind, seeing everyone that was now free.

"We come together for a good time"

Hayden sang as Celia walked up next to Uma. The daughter of Ursula reached down to the younger girl, pulling her into her side and hugging her.

"We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Let's be whoever like this
Stronger together like this"