16. Education | تعلیم

Please, vote and comment. <3

 <3

Inserting these absolutely exquisite and intense character aesthetics by Aqsillecent

Inserting these absolutely exquisite and intense character aesthetics by Aqsillecent. Thank you so much!!! I. AM. IN. LOVE.

©

"How many of you know the difference between good and bad?" Azlan asked the hodgepodge of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd standard students gathered around in the largest classroom of the school while he stood behind the dice as the principal fixed the poster Safa had made for the drive, on the easel.

The children exchanged glances at such an easy and lame question.

"Well, by your reaction, I guess all of you do, then." He placed his forearms on the mahogany top as a small smile reached his lips, making his eyes crinkle.

They all nodded.

"Why don't you tell me the meaning of bad?" He pointed towards the third girl in the forth row.

"Something that does not make me feel good, something that's not right and might be dangerous." She tugged at her pig tail.

"Very good!" He gave her an approving nod. "Now, you tell me the meaning of good." He pointed towards a six year old boy.

"Something that makes me feel safe and comfortable," he almost stuttered.

"Excellent!" He threw him an exuberant smile while the principal clapped for both the students.

"Alright, now just as there are certain things that can make you feel either secured or in danger, there are two types of touches that can make you feel the exact same way; good touch and bad touch," he divulged while they all looked at each other with calculating gaze, not being able to understand what he meant.

"There are certain body parts of ours that are revealed at most times if not all. For example; our faces, forearms, hands, and feet. Now, when some touch you there, it's not dangerous. You feel safe, right?"