one

Note(for anyone who doesn't know) :
y/n: your name
l/n: last name

➹♡~"KAT-SU-KI! I was so bored when you were at school!" y/n pouted, finally seeing the crimson eyed boy return home. "What school you applying for? Since I've been home schooled for so damn long I wanted to try applying for UA!" she continued.

"Really? I dont doubt that you'll be able to get in but you still won't be able to beat me!" Katsuki boasted, pointing to himself smugly.

Rolling her eyes, she avoided his eyes, "uh-huh, totaaaaaaaally."

"HAH?! WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU BRAT?!" he roared.

"Bleh! I'm not scared of you, i d i o t." She snapped back, sticking out her tongue.

"HAHHHHH?!"

the conversation then ended with katsuki chasing her around his house.

"Get ready to see me get first place in this practical exam!" Katsuki said to y/n who was walking beside him, sucking on a lollipop with her eyes all droopy

"Ha, wait until I beat you, you angry pomeranian."

"Tch." Katsuki simply replied, not bothering to snap back anymore knowing that his efforts would be wasted.

Walking to where their practical exam was taking place, the two had gotten separated in the large mass of people.

"oOmph" y/n groaned as someone had bunped into her. Standing up, she looked to the kid who bumped into her. He was still lying on the floor.

'Wait. brOcolli? Did I seriously bump into a walking vegetable? Oh wait. Is that even possible?' y/n thought.

'Oh wait. nvm he a hooman-'

Reaching out her hand, y/n offered to help the boy up. Accepting her help, the boy stood up. Stammering, he said, "i-im so so s-sorry!".

Seeing that the boy was visibly shaking, y/n replied somewhat awkwardly, " Oh no it's fine, it would've been worse if you bumped into my friend. He's like an angry pomeranian. Anyways, gotta go now. See you, brocolli boi!" Waving and running off, y/n left midoriya izuku standing there, giving a small wave while thinking about the nickname a complete stranger had just given him.