thirteen

➹♡~Y/N trained harder and harder after the last visit to the doctor about her 'new' quirk. Despite being sent to recovery girl's office many times, y/n persevered and managed to strengthen the quirk. However, right now, y/n was lying on her bed, stuffing chips into her mouth and watching anime since it was a Friday night.

'One more episode.' y/n thought as she clicked on the next button. Yes, y/n is a weeb:). However, after the episode had ended, y/n's eyes felt sore as she offed her computer.

Suddenly surrounded in darkness, y/n stuffed her face into her pillow after brushing her teeth and immediately drifted off to sleep.

-

"AOI~ I'M HEREEE WOOOOO! God I feel so energetic here!" Y/n exclaimed as she adjusted to the lighting in the place she had been visiting for a few weeks already.

Y/n tried flexing her non-existent muscles to prove how energetic she was as Aoi stood in front of her, giving her a blank expression.

"You were staying up again! This happens every weekend ugh-" Aoi grumbled.

"hAh- it's not like you don't, I bet you got here only a few minutes before I did!" Y/n bickered back, having to warm up to Aoi over the couple of weeks.

Now smiling cheekily, Aoi replied, "that's why we're best friends eh?"

Nodding, y/n realised that Aoi was again wearing yellow, her favourite colour.

"You look like a banana." Y/n commented at her friend, seeing Aoi dressed in all yellow.

"I'M A BANANA, I'M A BANANA, I'M A BANAN-"

"sTahP iT!" Y/n yelled, covering her ears as Aoi broke into singing the banana song.

After a few minutes of a cracked voice singing a wonderful song, the atmosphere went quite as the two found themselves sitting on the edge of a roof of a cottage they had imagined together.

"Do you think we'll ever meet each other? Like irl?" Y/n asked, staring up into the sky which was not a dark red with bright purple and blue stars shimmering along.

"Hm, maybe, if my parents ever let me out of the house I guess." Aoi responded, doing the same as y/n. Hands above her face, Aoi used her quirk to weave a small bear for y/n.

"If we never meet, you can keep this. If one day, for some reason, we don't see each other here anymore, you'll still have that to remind you about me! Don't worry, you'll be able to bring it back to the real world." Aoi grinned, handing y/n the teddy.

^^that, except the bow is yellow

Hugging the teddy tight, y/n carefully placed it down beside her as she made an ice sculpture of two girls who resembled the two of them, hand in hand.