eleven

Note: im sho sorry I haven't been updating
👉👈 it's just that I have alotta home work and my exams are coming soon😫 anyways I will be updating a lot lesser since my coming exams is my PSLE (if y'all know wat dis means cuz I don't think it's worldwide;-;) so I'm rEally sorry
:( anyways onto da story

➹♡~AFTER that confession, the two knew their feelings for each other, yet never made moves.

uNtiL😌

One night, the two were walking outside UA for some apparent reason. They settled down on the steps and looked up at the sky. Stars were littered everywhere.

"What are we?"

"Eh? I don't know. But I know for sure I want you to be mine."

Hearing that, y/n's face burst into red.

Feeling a surge of confidence, she replied, "Then, you should be mine too."

His face turning to face her's, the two leaned in.

His warm lips came into contact with hers, his caramel scent infused her sense of smell as she neared him. As the two lips parted, y/n buried her face into his chest.

"Will you be mine then? Will you be my... Girlfriend?"

"No." y/n replied without hesitation.

"Wait what-?"

"I should be asking you. You're the pussy here. Wait no- I'm just more of a man than you are."

"i- JUST SAY YES DAMMIT."

"fiNe-"

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" A loud shrill sound was heard from the doors of UA that the two's backs were facing. Despite not seeing who it was, both y/n and katsuki were sure it was Mina.

An irk mark appeared on katsuki's forehead as anger boiled up against Mina for ruining their moment, only calming down when he heard his beloved giggling.

-I wanted to write bout the meeting with Mirio, nejire and tamaki bby but I got lazy soooo

-I wanted to write bout the meeting with Mirio, nejire and tamaki bby but I got lazy soooo. Basically you have already met them I just don't wanna write the meeting lmao;-;

Sitting in a cafe and eating a strawberry shortcake, y/n munched on the delicious treat as she was immersed in a conversation with katsuki.

In the middle of the conversation, y/n felt daggers being shot to the back of her head as she glanced towards her back, pausing her conversation with katsuki.

A blonde megane was sitting 2 tables behind her's, he seemed to glare continuously as she his boyfriend tried to get him to stop.

-I'M SORRY I HAVE TO PUT IN ALL THE CROSSOVERS. I KNOW I KNOW I MIGHTTTTT BE GOING A LITTLE TO OVER WITH THE HAIKYUU ONES BUT, uH- ok you know wat- GO BACK TO READING WOOOOOO