three

➹♡~"THIS is so cool! THEY ALL LOOK LIKE REAL PLACES!"y/n squealed, observing the interior of the USJ.

"As all of you should know, I'm thirteen and my quirk allows me to suck something in and turn it into dust." The pro-hero thirteen said. In the middle of the teachers talking, a large purple hole appeared in the middle of nowhere.

"THOSE ARE REAL VILLIANS KIDS, STAY BACK. GO GET HELP!"

As the class was running towards the exit of USJ, the same purple portal appeared. As the purple guy who was looking fancy asf in that suit asked the class where all might was, ejiro and katsuki suddenly dashed forward, quirks activated. However, the fancy purple guy evaded their attack, separating the whole class, sending them to different areas with his quirk with only lida escaping to get help. y/n was sent to the fire zone with ojiro, separated from katsuki, y/n was stuck with ojiro for the time being. Y/n used her water manipulation quirk to put out fires along the way and her telekinesis to lift up large objects along the way as well. Ojiro used his tail to knock down the villians and put out the fires as well.

When the two finally reached the centre of USJ where some of their classmates had regrouped as well, y/n looked around, looking for katsuki, yet he was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, as she saw the hand villians, she couldn't help but yell. "SUGOIIII MR HAND GUY LOOKS SO KEWLLL HIS HANDS ARE PRETTY AS WELL! too bad he a villian doe-"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"what, I speak facs and only facs. "

"..."

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO COMPLIMENT THE VILLIAN IDIOT. "

'oh there he is.'

"Hm, this one's unique, no one has ever complimented me before. I like her." Mr hand said.

Giving him a toothy grin, y/n replied, "why thank you Mr hand guy, but as I said, too bad youre a villian. You might need some lotion doe. "

"..."

"..."

"We're supposed to be fighting the villians y'all not listening to me talk I'm not that interesting."

just like that, the fight continued on.

Eventually, all might arrived and punched the hell out of that weirdo nomu guy. The villians eventually cowered and left.

"Y/n you're weird you know, and I like that~" Kaminari flirted, well at least tried to flirt

"Y/n you're weird you know, and I like that~" Kaminari flirted, well at least tried to flirt. After hearing Mina laugh at his horrendous attempt to flirt with y/n, their laughter died down as the Bakusquad started talking about the USJ incident.

"Yo I'm goin to your house today, it's my parents anniversary, they're goin on a date so they want me to stay over at your house. " Y/n suddenly said out of the blue.