six

➹♡~AFTER the long talk with the doggo police dood and shoto sayin something about him being THE HAND CRUSHER,

*dun dun dunnnnnn~*

the four went back to their internships after recovering.

Walking into 1-A classroom, y/n was excited to see all her friends yet disappointed that she had missed a few days of her work studies and it had came to an end already

Looking around, y/n saw a sight she would never see. Bursting out in uncontrollable laughter, y/n doubled over, pointing at katsuki who now had his hair slicked back.

"I- *laugh* I CANT- *cough* SP-SPEAK-*laugh*"

"STOP LAUGHING MY HAIRS GOTTEN USED TO THIS I CAN'T GET IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS." katsuki said, twitching in anger as he looked at the laughing ejiro, hanta and y/n, who only replied with more laughing.

"DID YOU GUYS HEAR ME?! I'LL KILL YOU ALL. "

"I'D- *cough* I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TR- *laugh* TRY PRETTY BOY." y/n said, still not getting over the sight in front of her.

'BOOM'

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"AH GOD IT'S BACK. IT'S BACK BAHHAHAHHAHAHAA." The three laughed even louder as katsuki's hair returned to its usual state.

Meanwhile, the other classmates were talking about their internships, until kaminari pointed out that those who went through the most was shoto, izuku, lida and y/n. The group glanced at y/n who was now rolling on the floor laughing, seeming to forget that she still had the bandage around her calf and many other cuts and bruises that hadn't healed. Breaking a smile at their friends current state, izuku lied that endeavor had saved them from the hero killer instead of the actual scene.

Entering the class, all might announced that their lesson that day would consist of a rescue training race through Field Gamma which was a metal labyrinth densely packed with steel factories

Entering the class, all might announced that their lesson that day would consist of a rescue training race through Field Gamma which was a metal labyrinth densely packed with steel factories. All might explained that the class would be divided into 7 groups with 3 people in each since there was an odd number. The three would need to race at the same time towards the distress signal sent by the symbol of peace somewhere unknown to any of them. y/n grouped up with katsuki and ejiro. y/n used her telekinesis to help her fly and her water manipulation to increase speed, like that, she raced past katsuki and ejiro, reaching all might first.