twelve

Note: yep I'm definitely gon publish lesser I have so damn much hw:( and I needa reviseeeeee

➹♡~THE reporter stood at the doors of UA. He was here for some scoop thing apparently. Although y/n could tell he was up to something, she was supposed to fOlLow hEr oriGinAl roUtine and prEtend hE wasNt thEre. But obviously y/n ain't gon be bein such a basic b!tch and obviously she not gon do dat and instead she's gonna channel her inner ✨ 𝓼𝓹𝔂 ✨.

Hoping he didn't notice her, y/n had been following the reporter whose name was Taneo Tokuda around as he observed their dorm.

Meanwhile, Katsuki who had definitely noticed his girlfriend who was wearing and over-sized detective jacket, a cowboy hat, boots and sunglasses sneaking around the new addition to the place all day when she was free.

Pulling her away from her job, y/n returned to reality and acted all innocent as if she wasn't dressed the way she was and that she totally wasn't following a random reporter they literally just met that day around:).

"hEyyyyyyy~ uh- bOyfriend." y/n screeched upon being pulled away from her sPy tiMe. Her voice cracking and her sounding sUpah nervous just made katsuki more suspicious.

don't be suspicious, don't be suspi- (okay I'll go now-)

"What are you doing?" Katsuki growled, not happy about the time she spent following Taneo around instead of spending with him.

"N-nothing." y/n stanmered and grinned, scratching her head and refusing to look Katsuki in the eye.

'A clear sign of lying.' Katsuki thought, knowing y/n reAlLlY well.

"YOURE NOT LOOKING ME IN THE EYE, YOURE CLEARLY LYING." Katsuki began, his voice level increasing, which was... preeeeeety normal.

"OH LOOK, A DANCING CARROT!" Y/n exclaimed, gasping and pointing at where Katsuki's back was facing.

Weirdly falling into her trap, Katsuki glanced back, only for y/n to bolt away, going back to spying on the reporter.

Turning back to the front, Katsuki realised what y/n had done, growling as he vowed to make sure she wouldn't be able to walk the next day. (HEY NO. NOT WHAT UR THINKING. THE APPROPRIATE ONE. NOT THE DIRTY ONE. GET UR MIND OUTTA THERE-)

Following Taneo out of UA dorm, y/n caught Taneo and Izuku talking. However, y/n couldn't catch much due to the place she was hiding at. The only few words she managed to catch was, 'all might', 'retirement', 'midoriya' and the word 'successor'. Deeply confused, y/n tried to connect the dots upon seeing that their conversation had ended and they were now taking a selfie. Walking into the dorm behind izuku without him noticing of course, y/n decided to interrogate Izuku later.

After dinner, y/n ignored Katsuki's angry yells at her and pulled Izuku to a side

"Broccoli boy. What was that conversation you had with that reporter guy earlier? I heard you two talking about all might's retirement, his successor and even you being mentioned..." y/n asked, for once actually pretty serious.