fifteen

➹♡~"WE will be having a school festival soon." Aizawa announced, his usual bored expression plastered on his face.

Hearing that, y/n cheered internally along with the class as she zoned out, a habit she had.

As y/n felt a sharp jab at the side of her stomach, she winced, turning towards the direction the jab had came from. Sending a glare in Katsuki's direction, she shut her eyes, getting used to the sudden loud noise she had shut out previously.

They had decided on a dance in the dorm

They had decided on a dance in the dorm. Y/n didn't really care, as long was fine with the things she had to do of course.

Mainly, y/n could dance and sing.

Straddling a chair, y/n turned to kyoka, who everyone else seemed to be looking at as well since they were talking about music for the dance.

A small pink hue covered kyoka's cheeks as she shrugged of her music talent as 'not a big of a deal'.

Let's just say, y/n was not happy about kyoka putting herself down like that.

Y/n stood up and shook kyoka like a mad woman.

"WHATTHEHELLDOYOUMEANBYNOTABIGDEAL.YOURESODAMNGOODATWHATEVERGODDAMMEDTHINGWEARETALKINGABOUT!" Y/n yelled, still shaking kyoka vigorously.

Finally stopping to catch her breath from shaking kyoka, y/n realised what she had done. Sending a sheepish grin in kyoka's way, y/n steadied kyoka, making sure she didn't fall.

After they had finished planning what they were going to do, y/n headed straight to bed.

Y/n had just finished practicing dancing with the group and decided to leave the dorm for awhile

So, y/n was now sitting in front of two hooded figures, drinking bubble tea.

Touya pouted as he sipped on his own bubble tea seeing that y/n refused to treat him to bubble tea and only treated himiko.

The three were chatting away, enjoying their time together and their bubble tea.

Until....

'crash!'

A loud crash sound resounded from the opening.

In came storming in an angry, hooded shigaraki.

"WHO THE HELL ATE MY FOOD?" he screeched as he stormed to their table.

"oh, hi y/n. ignore me for a moment, thank you very much. NOW. WHICH ONE OF YOU FVCKING IDIOTS ARE MY FOOD?" shigaraki continued.

bipolar much eh?

Touya slurped up his boba and stood up immediately.

"welp, gotta blast. nice seeing you y/n!" he said, ignoring the stares from the other people in the store and literally testing himself out.

"bye y/n. be ready to attend a funeral. wait. scratch that. THERE WON'T BE ANY DAMN FUNERAL FOR THAT BASTARD."

and with that, the two male villians were outta there.

now, in front of y/n was toga. who was laughing her head off. and when that happened, her hood dropped off.

"aww shiet man!" toga whined and pouted. grabbing her cup and yelling a bye to y/n she left. Only to go back in few seconds later to return the cup.

the whole class 1-A was now performing their concert thingy

the whole class 1-A was now performing their concert thingy. y/n was up in the front lines, dancing. adrenaline was coursing through her veins as her eyes darted around the place, looking for a certain girl. finally, she made eye contact with eri.

she was smiling.

that fact brought tears to y/n's eyes.

tears of joy, of course.

that day was certainly a happy day

it was night time now.

fireworks lit up the sky.

y/n and katsuki lay on a hill somewhere in UA. their hands were intertwined as they stared up at the beautiful sight of fireworks of multiple colours.

they lay in a comfortable silence.

both were enjoying the others presence.

finally, katsuki decided to break the silence.

"Oi shortie, promise to never leave me?"

"Hm... I'll think about it."