Performance

SMUTT WARNING ⚠️

August's POV

I walked slowly towards the center pole. I grabbed the highest point I could reach, puling myself off the floor. I than twirled around the pole with one leg down and the other pointing upwards. I than flipped myself upside down. I spread my legs as far a they go (which is pretty fucking far) than still upside down I wrapped my legs on the pole for support and let my arms go and spun my torso beautifully. I than pulled myself up as high as the pole goes and spun down to the bottom ballerina style. Showing more than people wanted to see. Than at the bottom instead landing on my feet I kept going down and ended in the splits. I stood up, blowing kisses towards the audience. People were cheering and whistling, handing me a generous amount of money. I had a big grin on my face and the girls congratulated me. Than another started her routine and I remembered Adrian. I looked into the crowd and couldn't see him. I turned to leave before I spotted his hair in the crowd. We held eye contact before he turned away, a sly smirk on his face.

I was freaking out backstage wondering what he meant when he smiled like that. He looked like he definitely had something prepared for me. Oh no he's probably going to make me perform in front of the whole school. 

I left backstage to go to the bathroom when an arm grabbed me into a room. There was barely any light because it was night outside and the room was practically empty except for a few costumes and some dim lights. I turned around and saw those green eyes. I stared at him, the pounding music played on the other side of the door. I wonder what he wanted. He probably wanted to beat the shit out of me and call me a fag or a bunch of-

My thought were cut short when his rough but soft lips jabbed into mine. The kiss was heated from the beginning. He was kissing me roughly and I was trying to kiss him the same amount of energy back. He grabbed my thighs, sending shivers down my spine while he pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slammed me against a wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and grabbed his hair as one of his arms were wrapped around my waist, the other was running up my stomach. He bit my lower lip for accesses. I hesitated but let him in. He kissed all around my mouth. Exploring everything inch and wrapping his tongue around my tongue piercing. Yes I have a tongue piercing.
His hand reached my nipple and rubbed circles. I moaned into his mouth and he got tougher with his tongue. We pulled away for a breath quickly.

"Kissing with a tongue piercing is different, kinda hot" he said breathlessly.

"Real-" before I could finish he smashed back into my lips.

His tongue was now less rough but still hot. He squeezed my nipples which caused me to moan and he squeezed my waist tightly. That was going to leave a mark. Against my hard on I could feel his huge one. He let me fall from the wall not breaking the kiss and unbuckled his belt. He than picked me back up and slammed me on the wall, putting his thigh in between my legs. He rubbed me slowly and than faster and harder. I started moaning non stop to the point where I couldn't even kiss back. He stopped kissing me and moved to my jaw and sucked. He went lower and lower. Every time he stopped he would lick the spot, kiss it. He was grinding against my groin and started sucking my nipples. Being pierced they were extremely sensitive while he licked around it and tugged on them a little. I was breathlessly moaning. He than snuck his hand into my pants. He grabbed my shaft and started pumping me with his big warms hands. I was moaning really loud and he quickly tongue kissed me to shut me up. I wasn't mad at all and kissed back as hard as I could. He played with my nipples again with his other hand and sucked on my neck. I tensed and came all over his hand. He kept pumping to drag the orgasm as far as he could. After I came he let go of me and dropped me from the wall but I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. It was my turn now.

I grabbed his hair and kissed him again slipping my tongue in his mouth. He tasted like mints. I reached down and just as I thought, he was as hard as a rock. Lifting up his shirt up, I licked all the way down his abs until I got to his waist band. I pulled his jeans and boxers down and looked at the biggest cock I've ever seen stand straight up. Lucky for him sucking someone off is ONE of my best talents. I suck on his balls and licked from the bottom of his cock to the tip. I circled my tongue on the tip and let my tongue piercing rub up against it. He moaned the hottest moan I think I've ever heard. He grabbed my hair and I took him in whole. I gagged a bit but adjusted till it wasn't painful anymore. I bobbed my head and he moaned multiple times that sent shivers down my spine. He tugged my hair harder and forcefully bobbed my head up and down. He came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it. He pulled me up one more time and shoved his tongue down my throat. I gladly kissed back. We let go and just stared at each other. processing what the fuck just happened. We heard someone knocking and quickly got dressed. We left the room going opposite ways leaving the poor random girl who knocked very confused.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰