August is sick?

~August's POV~

I woke up with a bad headache. My forehead was burning and I couldn't see straight. But I had to go to school. I have no choice. My parents would be disappointed if I missed a day of school. So I got up and took a cold shower to bring my fever down. I threw up once and than brushed my teeth until the taste was gone. I dint eat breakfast. I couldn't.

I went to school with my dark blue sweater and some jeans. The winter cold wasn't helping whatever I have. I probably caught something from the bowling alley. Before I step into school I get a text.

Tommy🥰🍭: Hey Im not going to school today I feel sick.

August: I'm sick too but I have to go😭

Tommy🥰🍭: If you're feeling as bad as I am I'm surprised you could get up. Good luck.

August: thanks Tommy😃

I put my phone away and waddled to class. My favorite teacher threw me a weird look. She probably noticed my baggy eyes. It's just a side effect from being sick. Okay I'm just sick it's no big deal. I sat next to Tommy's seat like usual. But since he wasn't today it was empty. I set my head down for a minute and felt shuffling next to me. Adrian day next to me. He secretly shot me a smile and when I went to throw one back but sneezed loudly. The sneeze made my brain rattle in my skull. Everyone turned my way.

"What it's just a sneeze."

Every one looked away and started writing. Adrian shot me a questioning look than started answering the problems on the board.

I got out my pen and started writing too. I looked at the board but couldn't see it very well. My vision was hazy and the board started splitting into two images. I kept rubbing my eyes for it to go away. But it never did so I just gave up and put my pen down and prayed she wouldn't call on me.

"Uh August are you okay?" Adrian whisperd to me

"Yeah Im good just tired."

His eyes quickly scanned me and than looked at the board. I shrugged it off but still felt a little sense of insecurity. I looked at my paper and noticed the lines started to blur. Than I looked up and every thing just  started spinning. Than spinning. Than spinning. Than I felt my head lay against my elbow. And I closed my eyes before the spinning made me throw up.

~Adrians POV~👀

I noticed this morning that Thomas wasn't here. I smiled to myself I get to sit next to August. Everything about him makes me feel so just over joyed. I'm tired of sleeping around. I'm tired of just doing the same thing every day over and over again. I needed August to bring some some life into my world. And he did.

I sat next to him and threw him a little smile when I knew no one was looking. The corners of his mouth went up for a second and than he let out a loud and nasty sneeze. I wouldn't have been surprised if his brain came out of his nose. I threw him a weird look. It's probably allergies. A few minutes later I noticed him not writing. And this was his favorite class. He always writes more than necessary. I looked at his face to see his red, slight puffy eyes being rubbed over and over again.

"Are you okay?."

"I'm just tired."

I nodded my head after sending him a look. Plus he wouldn't come to school while sick right? That's torture.

Halfway through class I heard soft breathing. I looked down to see him completely passed out. Mouth slightly open, drooling, head flat on the desk, and everything. I put my hand on his forehead.

I pulled my hand away so quickly. He was hot. Well not Like that. Well yes like that. But like right now I mean temperature. He was burning like crazy. I could fry and egg on his forehead.