Movie night

A/N
I just wanted to thank everyone for the funny and enriching comments. I love reading them and the fact you like this book makes me beam with happiness. This was originally made for fun that why there's so many typos and errors. Thank you for reading. I love all of you♥️

August's POV

"Wait up!" I yelled at my dad who was getting in the car.

"What up son?"

"Adrian has physical therapy today can you take me?"

"Sure blossom of course I can."

I jumped in the car and closed my eyes until we got to the hospital.  Than I quickly jumped out and kissed my dad on the cheek goodbye.

"I'm here!" I yelled while busting into the physical room.

"Hey Babe." Adrian called out to me.

"HI I MISSED YOU!" I yelled while showering him with kisses.

"I missed you too." He chuckled

"Let's get started." The nurse interrupted us.

I dint really like her because she obviously thought Adrian was attractive. I mean who wouldn't he's a total hottie. He looks different now with out a 6 pack. Maybe like a 4 pack now. But he's still obviously attractive. And this nurse will interrupt us every chance she gets.

"Okay." Adrian said getting while grabbing a metal bar that helps him walk.

He dint need anyone's help to walk anymore. As long as he was holding onto something he could walk fine. But the recovery was still taking a while and I was always nervous something would happen.

He finished after about an hour and than we headed to his room.

"You know the doctor said you don't have to stay in the hospital right?" I asked him

"Yeah but my brother has work and his husband has the baby I just don't want to be a bother and need their help all the time."

"Umm actually I need to tell you something."

He raised his eyes at me suspiciously but nodded slowly.

"So you know how I'm moving out soon for college?."

His eyes hardens over. He was upset but he would never let himself be the reason I give up on something.

"What if I get a place big enough for both of us to live in? You can finish high school online and we could live together while I go to college."

He looked up at me and his eyes started getting watery.

"Really?" He said lowly and his voice cracked.

I sat next to him and held his face.
"Really."

He nodded and hugged me.
"I can't wait till I can move normally so I can have lots of sex again."

I chuckled and threw a pillow at his face.

"Well than let's start looking at some apartments shall we?" He nodded and grabbed his phone.

**********
"No Tommy just because I'm gay doesn't mean I can fit more things up my ass." I rolled my eyes at him.

"But think about about it, you shove stuff up you butt all the time right? So it must be like bigger in there." He told me with seriousness in his voice.

"Can we stop talking about how many things we can shove up my boyfriends ass already? I'm trying to eat." Adrian yelled from the kitchen

Miley laughed and went into the kitchen to get some of the take out food we ordered.