Baby?

•Adrian's POV•

***************************

We pulled up to as house and a nicely dressed, worried August. As soon as he saw me he stopped bitting his nails and ran to me. He engulfed me in a hug.

I pulled away caressing and kissing the bruise on my cheek. I smiled and gestured for him to get in the car with me. He jumped him and made space for me.

"Hello."
My brother said in his deep voice obviously startling poor August.

"Oh uh, hi." He smiled sheepishly

"Adrian are you ready to go or do you have something else special to pick up?." He smirked at me

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Nope that's it."

——————————————-

I laid my head in August lap while he played with my hair sometimes he would rub a thumb on my cheek.

We arrived at a modern looking house. It had a really nice front lawn and it was big but not huge. A lot of walls were glass. We stepped inside and a slim older guy who was very attractive walked out with an apron around his waist. He kissed my brother and than noticed two kids and a kitten behind him and rose an eyebrow.

"What did I say about picking kids and bringing them home, Again?. He told my brother.

My brother chuckled.
"Honey this is my little brother, Adrian, and...?"

I filled him in. "My boyfriend, August."

"Lovely to meet you all."

"August My name is Asher I'm Adrians older brother and this is my husband, Stephen."

August said a polite hello and bowed his head.

"So what happens at you dads honey?" Stephen asked my brother.

"He kicked him out too finding out he's, well, gay."

"Oh honey I'm so sorry." Stephen Smutherd me and August with hugs and kisses on the head.

We sat in the living room. My brother, Asher, sitting in form of us with Stephen next to him. Asher had one arm around Stephen. While me and August were across from them. August in between my legs. His chest against my back and my chin on his shoulder. He played with my fingers while we talked about out living situation.

We had decided I'll stay for as long as I need to and my kitten (the cat not August) is aloud to stay with us.

We were talking when August said something about a noise. I let him wander off while we kept talking about them becoming my legal guardians so my dad can't do anything to me anymore.

"Hey Asher hasn't August been gone for a while.?" Stephen asked looking around .We all got up and started looking for him. Until Stephen whispered to us.

"Hey guys come look at this." He said with a grin.

He all went behind him and peeked through the door. There was a little girl no older than 3 or 4 playing with August. August was covered in toys and helping her put dresses on her teddy bear. When he finished he smiled at her and gave it to her. Than she handed him another to dress.

We all came in and he dint seem to notice us.

"No wonder she's been quiet for so long." Asher said gaining August attention. He scooped up the little girl making her giggle and put her on his shoulders.

"Sorry She looked upset and asked if I could play, and I couldn't say no, so...." August said scratching the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"Who is that?." I asked.

" "that" is your niece."

"Shut up no way. I have a Niece."

I scooped her up and played with her this time. She was so cute. I love kids so much. And now I get to live with the cutest one I've ever seen.

(I imagine her looking kid of like this?)

"Did you guys adopt? Sorry if that's rude to ask but I'm just wondering

"Did you guys adopt? Sorry if that's rude to ask but I'm just wondering." August asked quietly while holding the girl with a longing look in his eyes.

"It's not rude at all honey your just curious. Yes we adopted her. Her name is Aurora but we just call her Rory. She had trouble finding a family. Even though she's so beautiful people don't want to adopt her because of.... we.... her skin color. But it doesn't matter because she's ours now and we love her very much." Stephen explained to August.

Rory started to cry a bit and Stephen took her from August's arms.

"I have to feed her than get her ready for bed. August are you staying for the night?."

"Yeah sounds fun, it's that okay Adrian?."

"Of course." I molded and kissed his fore head.

We settled downstairs on the couch since they wanted to give me a room and organize and decorate one for me.

We were watching a movies. I was laying on my back and stroking August silky hair. He leaned into my touch every time. My other hand intertwined with his. He was on my chest and we were nearly falling asleep.

But one thought was taking over all the other ones in my head.

....

Did August want a baby?

********************************************

A/N

Announcement one:

I'm doing a Q&A so please leave you're question on the name of the character or person you want to ask a question about.

August🍭

Adrian🪐

Asher👀

Stephen😻

Thomas 🏀

Alyssa👾

Connor⛓(August's eldest brother)

Gunner🙈(August second eldest brother, Griffin's Twin.)

Griffin😈(Also August second eldest brother)

Max🤢 (Guy who flirt with Adrian)

Any other character

Author🧎‍♂️🏌️

Second Announcement... (please read)

I love this story so farr. And many of my followers have been showing lots of love. 1 particular story reader of mine has been amazing. They have been one of the first to read my stories, they left a nice comment on my board, they always comment, they always vote, and they always come back for more. So thank you bigdicckhamille . You're such an Amazing reader thank you! I really do appreciate you always being so active♥️.

Love you all! Make sure to comment on the character to want to ask questions! It means the world to me