Happy

August's POV

I had to use lube for the first time in a while. I had to stretch for so long that my arms got tired. I feel back in the bed giving up.

"I give up babe my body doesn't like sex anymore."

He scoffed jokingly
"Babeeeee give it to me I'll do it."

I threw the lube at him and he laughed and squirted some lube on his fingers.

His first finger slipped it and it felt cold and left shivers down my spine.

After a while he had about 3 finger in including his tongue.

"That's enough that's enough just put your damn stick in there already."

"Stick? That's a pretty thick 9 inch stick."

"It Goes inside ME. I can call it whatever I want."

He chuckled and put it in slowly.

"OWWIE."

"Sorry but it's so tight. Is this what it felt like when you were a virgin?"

"Oh shut it."

He thrusted it in quickly directly hitting my g spot.

"AH"
I grabbed the sheets and moaned into my pillow. Dear sweet baloney. That felt good.

After about 4 thrust he came.

"That was quick." I teased him

"Hey I haven't done it in forever and your tighter than usual you can't blame me."

"Yes I can, just did." I teased him some more.

He grabbed my hair making me arch my back and kissed me.

Skip out of the kiss and straddle him so I can ride him.

The rest went in and he bottomed out. I went down for a few time until the pleasure was overwhelming and my thrusts we sloppy.

I finished quickly but he took a while and I could barely move. We he did I just stayed on top of him.

Let's just say we fell asleep rather quickly and woke up still "connected".

But even after the breakfast when Tommy was teasing me for the amount of noise I made last night. I couldn't help but be happy. Me and Adrian were going to move in together. Tommy and Abby were happy. My brothers were doing amazing in life and so was Adrians brother.

I love them all so much