School act

~August's POV~

August noticed Adrian's attitude change. At school he would pretend I never existed but outside of school we were constantly on top of each other. Although he gets irritated when people cat call me. It's funny. Well not when we meet up and he shoved his cock down my throat because he's angry. We haven't gone  as far as sex though. I mean makes sense. He's not gay he just takes his relief of on me.

  Today I wore a mini skirt to be risky. As soon as I got to school I got a lot of attention. I loved it. Thomas gave me a thumbs up and nodded for me to join to him and the girls. I walked over and got my ass slapped. I turned around to see one of Adrian's buddies. Adrian glared and went to go yell at him. But I decided to rub salt on the wound and go up to his friend. I went on my tippy toes and caressed his jawline. He was pretty attractive. Not as much as Adrian but it worked. His friend put his hands on my wait and I got tingles. I love when people hold my waist. I whispered something in his friends ear and strutted away. Adrian should be thankful. I did something before he did. He was going to below his cover dummy.

I walked to Tommy and we were talking about how good he did during his game. I excused myself to wash my hands. I went into bathroom and someone came in and locked the door. I turned around to see a furious Adrian. He pinned me by the sink. Luckily nobody was in here with us. He grabbed my face and kissed me quickly. It was fast but full of emotion. He never had kissed me like this before. I looked up at him and he had his flushed face. He took few breaths and I pulled away to look at his face.

"Adrian what's wrong"

"Stop flirting with my friends."

"What?"

"Stop flirting with everyone."

"Look Adrian I know we have a deal but it's my personal life I get to do what I want."

I huffed and pushed him away. I walked into my class, sitting down. Adrian never came to class. To any of the classes actually. Hmm that's kind of weird.

  After class I saw Adrian standing by his car. I made a run for him but a group of guys snatched me. They threw me onto back into the building up against a locker. I got up, brushing off my clothing.

"Oh no little princess you're not going anywhere."  one of the guys said

"Princess? I have a penis."

Some of the guys chuckled at m bluntness. But I didn't find it very funny I'm not a fucking weakling. I ran for it but he grabbed my shirt and pulled me back, I threw a punch at one of the guys and they hunched over holding their nose .

"You gonna pay for that little bitch."

Let's just say after a few minutes I ended up with a a couple bruises on my face and maybe a broken rib. I limped and sat on the stairs expecting Adrian to have left. I looked up and I was right. His car was gone and so was he. I splashed my face with water to wake myself up. I got up and started walking home.

I went up to my room so no one saw my face. I put on Adrian's hoodie and thigh high socks. With some booty shorts. I climbed in bed and put on some Netflix. Someone knocked on the door. I groaned and went downstairs to answer. I just wanted to go back to bed and be warm. I opened the door and Adrian barged in and grabbed me. He hugged me so tight I knew that bruise on my stomach might get bigger. He let me go and I shut the door. I led him to my room. Once we got to my room he dint make eye contact with me. He locked the door and pointed at the bed. Seriously I wasn't in the mood for that right now. He just kept insisting I go on the bed and I did.

"Get under the covers."

"What Adrian you're making no sense."

"Just listen to me."

I sighed and got under the covers. The familiar warmth swallowing me. He took his shoes off and his t-shirt. I was confused and though he probably wanted head or something. He scooted me over and got under the covers. He grabbed me and put onto his chest. I was confused and relaxed as his arms snaked around my waist. All my tension washed away.

"I'm sorry August." He whispered making eye contact with me. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help."

Oh my god. Adrian Mathews. The straight faced hottie. Was upset. Because of me.

I shushed him and covered his face in kisses. I've never had someone care for me like that. I wrapped my hand around his neck still laying on his chest.

"It's fine Adrian, really."

"No it's not dammit."
I smiled at him and he relaxed a bit. I went back in the bed thinking he needed space. But as soon as my eyes started shutting he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me up against his chest. I flipped over and shoved my face into the nook of his neck.

The next day I woke up expecting a cold empty bed. But, that wasn't the case. Arms were still wrapped around me and soft breathing was coming from someone behind me. I guess I flipped back over last night. I turned around and looked at Adrian. I rubbed my hand up and down his cheek. Kissed his forehead. And than his nose. Than his cheek. Than his lips. As soon as I did, his hands flew up and held me in place. He smiled against the kiss. I felt utterly in love. I've never felt this before. I've never felt important like this before.

"Morning." He said in his Morning voice

"Morning Adrian."

"Mmm you're warm." He hummed our hugging me and digging his face in my hair.

"Umm Adrian?"

"Yeah?"

"As much as I love sleeping, school starts in 15 minutes."

"Okay fine." He hummed into my hair. I giggled and picked him on the lips before getting up to get ready.

"Hey August...."

"Yeah?"

"You're wearing my hoodie."

"Yeah, I like it. Sorry, do you want it back?."

"No it's fine."

He smirked at me.

 I smiled and went into my walk in closet.

(the photo attached at the top)

I decided to shower first and headed into the shower. I stripped and saw that my bruises were pretty much almost gone. Either Adrian healed me magically, or those guys weren't that strong. 

I hopped in my huge shower and made it warm till the bathroom was steamy. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled from inside my shower.

"Hey can I shower too?"

"Ya I'll be out in a minute."

"Or.. I could shower with you and save water.."

I rolled my eyes and and smile like he could see me.

"Whatever just come in."

He nodded and stripped. He walked in as we admired each other. He was fit. Really fit . And wasn't lacking on anything. Specially down there.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰