e i g h t

Ana laughed as she watched Aaron flip the pancake over and failing terribly. He groaned as it flew out of the pan and onto the counter, hanging onto the edge by a thread.

"How is it that I can aim a gun perfectly but am unable to flip pancakes." He grumbled, setting the pan down and taking a seat on one of the barstools in his kitchen.

Ana smiled, going to stand in front of him. "It takes practice, you'll get it soon enough."

He smiled up at her and she couldn't help but notice the tiny bit of pancake batter on his forehead, near his hairline. "You have a little something over- no over there." She pointed at it.

"Here?" He asked as he brushed his finger over his hair.

Ana sighed, bringing her face closer to his, "Here, let me get it." She murmured as she rubbed her fingers softly over the spot. She felt his eyes on her and blushed as she looked down, her eyes meeting his.

Her hand dropped slowly down to hover over his cheek, her lips parted as his eyes bore into hers. He leaned forward slowly, flicking his gaze over to her lips and she cupped his cheek lightly, going closer and closing the gap between them.

He felt that feeling in his stomach return as he kissed her, his hand going to rest on her waist as both her hands held his face gently between them. She felt him swipe his tongue over her bottom lip and was about to open her mouth slightly to give him access when his phone started ringing.

They jumped apart faster than lightning and he answered it, clearing his throat slightly as he listened to the person on the other end of the call. She watching him as he nodded into the phone, making short comments every once in a while.

He got off the phone and sighed, his hands returning to her waist and pulling her closer towards him. "I gotta go to work for a little bit. I'll call you?"

She nodded, unable to say anything else and she finished making breakfast, the both of them eating quickly before leaving to their respective destinations. Aaron, the BAU and for Ana, her own apartment.

Hayley Brooks was furious. Not only had her husband moved on with some doctor, he had moved on with a model turned doctor. She was looking at Anastasia Pierce's social media pages, scrolling through endless photos from photo shoots, runways and campaigns. Leave the fact that she was paid to be beautiful, she was also a saint. Having donated a lot of money to many different charities and since joining the hospital, she became a spokesperson for at least four more.

It was an understatement to say Hayley was pissed. Aaron was supposed to miss her and want her back. But instead, he'd moved on with that skank. Could she even call her that? Or was god himself going to strike her with a bolt of lightning or whatever for badmouthing a literal angel.

So she did what she usually did and she turned to her online group that she'd joined when she first started having marriage problems.

Hayls-B
I cannot believe he's already moved on. With a model-doctor nonetheless. He was supposed to come back to me.

Marriage-sux
Oh honey, he doesn't know what he's missing until it's gone for good. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come around. Didn't you mention you two had a son together? Surely he'd want the best for him.

Kill-Billie
She's right, don't work yourself up over it. I'm sure it's not serious, just let it run it's course and he'll come running back to you as soon as it's over.