CAST

So before I start, I just wanted to say that I have kept this very brief and to the point because I want to leave a lot up to your imagination and because there are a lot of mysteries in this book that I want to keep secret from you guys...at least for now hehe.

Like I've said before this story is a figment of my imagination, and though I may not know everything about BTS, nor how they would actually act, I hope that I can bring to light many of the struggles they go through and have to deal with every day. Throughout this book, I will also have original characters that go through every day issues and problems that hopefully you guys will be able to relate to.

My whole purpose of this book is to show and represent a realistic take on the world, show you that you're not alone and provide a world where anything is possible. Where you can reach for the stars and still be able to reach every single one of them if you just take that chance to try.

The stars are only as Infinite as you make them.

Enough chit-chat! Let's get on with the Cast list shall we?

(We'll be going by groups since there are so MANY characters)

Main Character

⋇Age: 20 years old

⋇Age: 20 years old

⋇Race/Ethnicity: Idk...what's yours?

⋇Position/Role: She's the main character! (yaaaay she's you!)

⋇Hobbies: Writing/Singing/Drawing/Reading/Binge-watching/Dancing

BTS

(aka Bangtan Sonyeondan)

Worldwide phenomenon, recently come back from taking a 2 year hiatus due to military service in South Korea. Global stars, they took the world by storm and opened the minds of many people, spreading love and kindness...

At the expense of their own.

(remember this is set in 2024 so...they're a little bit older than you remember)

they're a little bit older than you remember)