Scenario H:

{3rd Person's Point of View}

After Soma and Megumi's encounter with Hayama, everyone went busy preparing for the prelims. You on the other hand is spending time with Alice and Kurokiba.

"I'm bored (Reader)-chan!" Alice whined. "Let's play cards!" Alice suggested.

"Ojo, I have to test my ingredients. And (Nickname)'s going to be my taste tester." Kurokiba said.

"Eh but-" you stopped Alice before they could argue.

"I can be Kuro's taste tester and I can play with you too Alice." You replied. Kurokiba groaned while Alice beamed.

"Perfect!" Alice said and pulled you to sit with her. While in the middle of the game, Alice received a phone call.

"But I'm playing with (Reader)-chan!" Alice whined. You stared at her when her face got serious. "All right." Alice said and ended the call.

"Are you okay?" you asked Alice worriedly. She smiled and gave you a hug.

"I'm fine (Reader)-chan~! Something urgent came up so I really have to go." Alice pouted.

"I see. Take care on your way then?" you said and she beamed.

"Wait for me here alright? We'll play once I get back." Alice said before waving at you and hurriedly exited the room.

"Ojo! (Nickname)!" Kurokiba yelled from the kitchen. You laughed at his short patience before standing up.

"Alice left saying something urgent came up." You replied before standing beside him. "What's this? It smells nice." You complimented.

"(Nickname)." Kurokiba called to you, you turned to look at him. He was holding out a spoon filled with the lobster curry he made.

"You're going to feed me?" you asked laughing before opening your mouth. He tucked the spoon in your mouth as you savored the taste. "Hmm~ I think it still lacks something." You replied.

Kurokiba just stared at you, you stared back raising a brow. "Ah..." Kurokiba said and went to add something to his dish.

He stirred it before taking a spoonful of it again. You were playing in your phone and flinched when Kurokiba appeared behind you.

"(Nickname)." Kurokiba called, you frowned before opening your mouth to take the spoon in.

"This tastes great Kuro!" you beamed. "It's getting late. I hope Alice is alright..." you mumbled.

After some minutes, Kurokiba sat beside you. "(Nickname)." He called out again.

"Gee, is (Nickname) all you could say Kuro?" you asked before laughing. Kurokiba stared at you and gave you a remote and a bowl of popcorn. "Eh? What's this? Are we having a movie marathon?"

"Osu." Kurokiba replied. You chuckled before turning the TV on, Kurokiba wanted to watch horror and you didn't expect that he'd pick that. You were expecting at least, Action or anything related to Cooking.

You were honestly not scared of Horror movies; you were convincing yourself that Ghosts are not true. And then the jump scare came; which made you flinch.

You hoped that Kurokiba didn't notice this, as you acted like nothing happened. You started eating popcorns. Once again there was a jump scare, and you felt that your heart leapt out through your chest.

You knew it was coming yet you couldn't help but flinch whenever it shows. Little did you know, that Kurokiba wasn't watching the movie.

He was watching you the whole time, and he was enjoying watching your reactions. He found it cute whenever you would pretend like nothing happened.

After the movie, you sighed relieved. Kurokiba on the other hand, was washing the dishes. "Gee, it's already 10 pm. Where's Alice? I can't contact her!" you said out loud.

"(Nickname), you should stay and wait for Ojo." Kurokiba said. "Ojo will cry if you leave." Kurokiba said.

"Hmm~ That's true. I also want to ask her what happened." You mumbled before laying down on the sofa. "Wake me up when Alice is here. Oyasumi nasai Kuro." You said before dozing off.

Kurokiba stared at your sleeping face, when he made sure you were in deep slumber, he picked you up. If you were awake, you'd probably freeze and wonder who the guy in front of you is.

He wasn't the usual Kurokiba, he was surprisingly being gentle; he even wrapped you in a blanket. He sat on the floor while watching your sleeping face.

Then he remembered something,

{FLASHBACK}

"Ara ara~ Ryo-kun you like (Reader)-chan, don't you?" Alice asked.

"Like?" Kurokiba asked in his usual monotone voice. Alice gasped and put a hand to cover her mouth.

"You don't know what it feels to like someone?" Alice asked before giggling. She took her phone and googled it.

"It says, hmm~ When you think of (Reader)-chan do you feel happy?" Alice asked.

Kurokiba looked up while thinking, "Osu." Kurokiba replied which made Alice squeal.

"When you don't see (Reader)-chan do you feel sad?" Alice asked. Kurokiba without second thought replied with a 'yes'.

"When a guy stares at (Reader)-chan do you feel angry?" Alice asked.

Kurokiba remembered when Soma was with (Reader). An irk mark popped on his forehead, and he wore his bandana "Osu! Damn that transferee! He's a bas-" Kurokiba yelled.

Before anything could get out of hand Alice removed his bandana. "When you see (Reader)-chan, you suddenly want to hug her." Alice added.

"Osu?" Kurokiba said which made Alice squeal. Alice slapped Kurokiba's back repeatedly while yelling.

"RYO-KUN! YOU LIKE (READER)-CHAN!" Alice yelled.

"Ow Ojo... Stop... I like? (Nickname)." Kurokiba asked and Alice continued slapping his back while nodding repeatedly.

"I'm going to call (Reader)-chan later! Then I'll leave in the middle of our game so you can spend time with her!" Alice beamed and started preparing for her plan. "I'm so excited kyah!"

{END OF FLASHBACK}

Kurokiba, unconsciously smiled, "I like (Nickname). I like (Reader)." Kurokiba muttered while caressing your hair gently.

He never noticed it but Alice had already placed some mini cameras in the whole room. And Alice was in her room, fangirling.