65 -Part 3 of 3

Chapter 65 : Two Wins

[3rd Person's Point Of View]

"Curse you first-year brat!" Eizan said with an ugly expression on his face.

"And the winner of the 2nd match of the third bout is from the rebel forces, Takumi Aldini!" Anne announced.

"Grazie!" Taku said.

"Yes!! / We go!" the Polar Star cheered as Takumi gives each of them a high-five.

When he was in front of you, you held both your hands out to him, he looked at you blushing and ready to burst out crying which made you laugh.

"What? No high-five fo-" you were startled when Takumi pulled you in for a hug. "Oi, Taku!" you called.

"Let go of (Nickname)! / Just because you won that doesn't me you can hug (Nickname)!"

"Takumi!!?! / Nii-chan!" Kurokoba, Hayama, Soma and Isa yelled.

"Let go of (Reader)-chann!!!" Alice yelled while shaking the rail.

"Ahehe..." Ryoko giggled while a dark aura surrounded her.

"Hmph." Erina said and swayed her hair.

Shun was just silently glaring at Takumi while his fists were clenched.

"Hey Wait Wait!" Kuga said pulling Takumi away from you. Isshiki then smiled at you before guarding your front.

🍣 🍣 🍣 🍣 🍣

"Yukihira! / We're counting on you!" The Polar Star cheered.

"I'm sure Yukihira will think of something." Hisako said. "Butter was one of the items used in (Reader)-san and Erina-sama's Hokkaido seminar, after all." Hisako said which made you flinch.

"Oh, it was?" Alice asked. "What was your lecture like, Erina? (Reader)-chan?"

"Well we covered the full Western history of butter as well as its chemical components." Erina said proudly. "Yukihira-kun is basically a butter professor now."

"Uh... I don't know but Soma was sleeping that entire time." you said.

"Ah (Reader) said it!" Marui and Shun exclaimed.

"What?!" Erina asked you which made you laugh. Somei then sliced the oranges in half and started squeezing it.