Epilouge

[3rd Person's Point of View]

Clearing data permanently 22%

The Polar Star members woke up and started their ordinary day. They decided to have a party that night and invited: Ikumi, Hayama, Kurokiba, Alice, Erina, Hisako and the Aldini brothers.

"I know it's late but congratulations on being second-years to you guys!" Isshiki yelled and raised his cup which had Ryoko's rice juice in it. "Kampai!" he yelled.

"Kampai!" they all yelled in unison.

"I'm so happy. We have new friends to share this experience with." Isshiki said, he held his hands out and looked up.

"Nothing makes me happier. Listen everyone, this is youth! This is school life!" he dramatically said.

"This is yummy! What is this?" Alice asked while looking at the rice juice.

"Oh, it's juice made from rice." Ryoko said smiling.

"Who made this?" Kurokiba asked while holding out a plate of the shrimp that Shun smoked.

"I made it." Shun replied then Kurokiba wore his bandana.

"Have a Shokugeki with me!" Kurokiba yelled.

"Hup!" Isshiki said who was now currently wearing a pink InuDog apron.

"Way to go Isshiki-senpai! / This is it! / Wooh! / Yay!"

"Hup!" Isshiki said again while wiggling his butt.

Clearing data permanently 26%

"Why is no one reacting that he's obviously naked underneath?" Hayama asked.

"You'll get used to it soon Hayama!" Soma replied laughing.

Alice laughed. "That's so inappropriate!" she pointed out obviously drunk because of the rice juice.

"Who wants to taste my new creation? Calamari with honey and black beans!" Soma said.

"Soma-kun! / There he goes again!"

"You want one Nakiri?" Soma asked Erina who just frowned.

"How dare you make Erina-sama eat something like that!?" Hisako yelled as she and Soma fought.