Chapter 6

"Are you nuts?!"

"Are you nuts?!"

Inside a truck heading towards the place where Shaw is supposedly meeting with the Soviet General, Ella and her twin along with Erik and a couple of soldiers sat quietly while waiting to reach their destination.

While driving, Moira saw a check-in point where Russian soldiers were guarding it. She quickly turned and knocked on the window that separated them and the back of the track ready to inform the mutants about their situation.

When they opened it, Levin turned slightly to look at them while still driving "We've got a problem"

"I'm so sorry this wasn't on the map"

Charles turned to look at his sister an idea forming in his mind "Do you think you can do it?"

Ella turned to look at the telepath a worried look on her face knowing exactly what he was asking "We are too many, I don't know if I can control it enough for us to pass"

She had practiced it before but with herself and some wooden cubes, turning someone's particles invisible was a hard thing to do but turning an entire squad of 12 was practically impossible for her without proper training. She was already struggling with her powers, she didn't want to make a mistake and change someone's DNA completely!

Charles nodded at his twin and turned to look back at Moira "No matter what happens ignore me, I'll deal with this, alright?" he then closed the window and turned towards the soldiers "Now listen to me, I'm going to make us invisible to them so I want you to be very quiet!"

As Levin went to open the truck's doors the telepath put two fingers on his temple already using his powers to make them disappear from the soldier's optical view. The soldier seemed satisfied with what he saw as he turned and looked at the other guards and told them something in Russian before leaving and letting them pass.

҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉

The mutants along with the two agents were looking through their binoculars as the small helicopter landed outside the building, what shocked them the most was that the only one who exited the small vesicle was Emma Frost with Shaw nowhere to be seen.

Ella contemplated their situation, where the hell the guy they were looking for was? He couldn't just miss an important meeting, could he? Or did he have something more important to do?

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she almost missed the tickling feeling that she was used to as she felt it every time her twin used his powers. She turned to look at him a little bit worried, she knew that he was trying to get answers as to why Shaw wasn't there but the mutant they were dealing with was also a telepath and a strong one too.

Charles shook slightly his head "He's not coming" something told him that it wasn't a very good sign, what could be more important than this meeting to make him send someone else?