8.Desiree

Hey readers.

Wish my baby brother happy birthday.

Thanking @NidaBelim8 and @Sumeya_234 for voting in my book.

So.

Here you go.

William's POV:

Ethan-the-idiot saw it fun to spill his parsley juice(yuck) all over my shirt. I want to change them. So I went to my room to but stopped on my tracks at the door on seeing Daisy sitting in the bed. Her head was lifted up to see the ceiling. Her hands were placed on the bed behind her to support her body weight. Her cheeks were glistening.

Is she using some kind of makeup shit?

No idiot, see water is leaking from her eyes.

How come water come out of her eyes?

Oh, My idiot self, she is crying.

Oh my-. She is crying. But she isn't shaking. I have seen girls cry only in movies.

But here I am standing in the door frame and deciding what I should do.

'Okay, William D'Martini. Here you have two options. 1) Run straight away to Victor's office and inform him about this. 2) Go and comfort your little sister.'

Victor just yelled at me and going to his office can be keeping my head under the satan himself's feet. Thanks, buddy. The offer was great though.

"Daisy, Why are you crying?" I asked. Oh, William. You are gonna be snapped.

Before, I could register what had happened, Daisy was hugging me for dear life. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her. She buried her head in my chest and couldn't do anything so I said the thing that came to my mind. "Its all gonna be okay." I felt her slightly nod her head.

I slowly made my way to the bed and sat down. Desiree sat down beside me, not letting me go. I sighed and said, "Desiree, you can say what's bothering you to us."

She shook her head and buried her face in the crook of my neck.
"If you don't tell me what it is, Then I'm calling Victor." I said and took out my phone. She dodged and took my phone from my hand. I frowned at her. She put the phone away.

"He scold me. It hurts. That's the reason I'm crying." She said quietly. 'He, is it Darius.'

"Daisy, who is the he?" I asked softly my hands raking through her hair in a soothing manner.
She shook her head. I sighed, "We can tell Victor about it. He will help us." She shook her head. "It's Victor. He is the one who scold me."

Oh shit, Victor, how can you hurt our sorellina? She is crying here.

"Come baby. We can go and talk to him." I said. "No, I dont wanna." She said. I frowned my brows. "Please don't tell him that I was crying, please," she stated. I can not deny my baby sister. But I have a plan. I smirked knowing she couldn't see it. "Okay, I will not tell him, but you should talk to me like the old days. You should play with me, eat with me and watch movies with me." I said. She was hesitating for a moment, thinking deeply and then answered, "Okay". That single word was enough to make me jump in joy.

I pick her up and twirled around. She squealed. I put her down and kissed the crown of her head.

Desiree's POV:

William is different among the brothers. Maybe, he is not that bad. He was twirling me around and I squealed in joy. Joy. That's an new word in your dictionary Desiree.

His hug was tight and for the first time in my life, I felt comfortable and safe.

"Ok, ragazzina carina.(cute little girl). I'm gonna give you a tour of the house." He said. And my mood fell instantly. He sensed my discomfort and said, "Desiree, remember a thing. We all love you so much." He said. And stood there awkwardly. "Maybe you do," I said. He smiled and took my hands and practically dragged me out.

First we entered the living room, It was awesome. Though I had seen it yesterday, it's too good to see it in the sunlight. There was white couch and two white chairs. Green and red colored cushions. The was a center table and flower vase was placed on top of it.

Then he took me to the same hallway where all the bedrooms were. On the right were Victor's inbetween William and Ethan. On the opposite was Mine in between Liam and Lucas. "Can I go inside this room?", i asked William. He nodded his head, "Sure, come. Let's go inside and see what should we redesign." I nodded and we entered the room.

The room was pink barbie styled. A small crib was in the middle of the room. A rocking chair and changing table. And a picture. Victor was standing in the middle with me in his arms. Ethan was standing beside him and William is in his hips. Lucas or Liam is lifting the other. All of us were laughing. My heart melted on seeing this scene. This is all an act, Desiree. Maybe for the world.

"My poor babies, where are you?", Ethan's voice rang down the hallway. "This way brother.", William said.

"My poor legs, I frantically searched the whole household. Come and eat the lunch. We are going out." He said keeping his hands on his knees. Dramatic much.

We nodded and sat down on the table. Liam and Lucas were sitting beside me. Victor was going through his phone when Ethan placed all the foods on the table. Everyone started to eat. I was looking at the food nervously. Victor looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "C-can I sit b-beside William?" I stuttered. Damn you, Desiree. Why are you stuttering.

Victor's lips curled into a small smile. "Sure. You can." I smiled and stood up and sat near William. "Ehi, fratelli maggiori.(Hey, Big brothers.) Our sister only loves me." William sang and I chuckled. I heard a couple of coughs and Victor chuckled.

"From the starting, you are her favourite.," Victor said with a smirk. "No, I was her favourite.," Ethan whined.

All of them burst into laughter and I sat there quietly.

Suddenly the door bell rang. All of their faces turned cold. Victor stood up and went to the door while his hands grasped the gun placed in his holster.

.............

Wordcount: 1056.

Sorry guys. For not updating yesterday.