20.The Reminder

Hey guys.

How are you all?

I'm going crazy today.

Do you wanna know the reason?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Now back to the story.

Desiree's POV:

I was just eating my food sitting with my brothers in the party hall. The food was good. I like it very much. I just wanted to go to the washroom now. I was nervously looking around for it. Victor sensed my discomfort and leaned down to me and whispered, "What's bothering you,la mia bambina carina?(my cute little girl)".

Why do I feel like he is checking if I know Italian?

"I wanna go to the restroom." I whispered. He looked through the crowd and stood up. I looked at him confused.

"Come I'll take you there." He said looking down at me and I'm embarrased as hell.

"No no. Tell me. I'll go there on my own." I said and he chuckled. "I'll wait for you outside, okay" he said and I shook my head at him furiously.

He frowned, "Why?". I looked down embarrased. "It will be embarrassing, Vicky." I whined and he smiled.

"But, it's for your safety." He said and I looked at him. What the fuck is funny in this? And why is my brother laughing like a mad man?

"Please, Vicky." I gave him a puppy dog eyes. He sighed heavily and I nodded. I ran out of there in the direction of the washroom.

I entered the washroom and an unknown fear settled in my heart. Maybe I should have brought Victor with me. I thought of going out and turned and the sight in front of me made my face go colorless.

(A/N: ⚠️⚠️Trigger warning : Sexual And Verbal Assault)

Darius was standing there. He was not looking like I have seen him. He was not the same man inside and out. He had a dark subtle on his face and his whole body has scars and wounds.

"It's good to see you again, Slut." He said and tears started to flow down my cheeks. Before I came back to my brothers, these works never affected me. But after only hearing Princess, darling, baby, honey and sweetheart, being called a slut is painful.

He came near me and grabbed my hair in his hands. "Wow. You have gained some weights after last time I see you, slut." He said and he pulled me to him. I tried to scream when he took a sponge gag and put it around my mouth, making it impossible to speak.

His one hand pinned mine above my head as the other came trailing down my body and his hands cupped my breasts and I flinched which only made his to tighten his hold on both, my hands and my breast. Uncontrollable tears started to fall down my eyes.

"Did you miss me, bitch?" He said as his hands now left my breasts and grabbed my neck. "Did you miss my touch, whore?" He asked now choking me. As I started to feel my life leaving my body he left my neck and sucked in the air greedily.

"A slut like you is wearing diamond jewelries. It's not good, bitch. Who bought you this?" He asked his tone was rough and harsh, but it was inaudible to the outside world due to the sounds blaring in the speakers.

"Why did they buy you this costly jewels, Slut?" He asked and I was unable to answer due to the gag in my mouth.

"Did you also lay in the bed with them just like the slut you are? Is it the reason they bought you such things? If it's the reason, then I won't doubt that they bought you these things. Because, you sure is a good whore in the bed." He said and I want to punch him in the face.

I'm sorry for not taking you with me, Victor. Please come and save me.

"My nephews are very lucky to have a slut like you to warm their bed. You are nothing but a piece of shit, you know that, don't you,bitch?"

All the energy in my body has drained now. I gave up to him just like those other nights.

He pulled my dress harshly and tore it. I'm just a weak slut like he told me. I'm what he said I am. I'm nothing but a piece of article which satisfies his needs when he wants.

Now, I was lying bare against the wall. My clothes were ripped and my face and every part of my body was bleeding. My hands were tied to the rail above my head with his belt. He was moaning as his hands roamed shamelessly all over my body.

"Do you know one thing, slut? Your brothers didn't leave you on the grave like I said." He said grunting and thrusting into me. I looked up to see his face and his eyes were closed as he thrust into me faster.

"I'm the one who kidnapped you from the cemetery. Your brothers were praying to your fucker of a father and an whore of an mother when I took you away from them." He said and tears welled up in my eyes. All these years, I thought they left me all alone at the cemetery. How wrong I was?

He grunted in pleasure before releasing my body hanging there and took the belt from my hands. "Remember, I will come to you when I want." He said and exited the door. I was a crying mess by now.

The door of the washroom opening and Victor entering the room was the last thing I saw before darkness envelope me in a tight embrace.

......

Wordcount: 929

Sorry for the sad chapter, guys.

Things will get better in the coming ones.