12.Embarrassed

Hey yah guys. I'm very very happy today. Do you want to know the reason?

I don't knowwww.

🤣🤣🤣

Okay. I won't make you wait. Here you go.

Desiree's POV:

I turned around in the comfortable bed. This must be heaven. It feels too good. Uh-uh spoken too soon.

"WILLIAM RICHARD D'MARTINI, YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THE BED BEFORE I GROUND YOU FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT." Victor tells and i jerk forward and sat up on the bed. These boys are all obsessed with yelling at each other.

I slowly rolled out of the bed when I realised something.

You are in Victor's room.

Not that, dummy.

Oh, shit. My stomach is hurting.

I get up and see the bed. The soft white quilt is covered in crimson fluid. Holy shit. What do to now?

I should first take these quilt and hide it somewhere. Then I should take a shower and wash my damped clothes. Then I should get the pads. But how the heck will you get it?

I quickly took the quilt and scurried to my room only to bump into a muscular wall. Guess who, The Great William Richard D'Martini. Why the fuck did he came in my way now?

"There you are, piccolo sorellina (little baby sister)" he hugged me tightly. The quilt was crushed in between the both of us.

God. Please save me.

"Where are you taking the quilt? Just put it in the bed. Ethan will fold it." He said as he tried to take away the quilt from me.

Think quickly Desiree. I beg you. Save my poor ass.

"I..I..Ah. I love this quilt. So I'm taking it to put it in my room. And that's it." I said.

Thank god. You came up with a good excuse after all.

"Oh. Okay." He said and left to the bathroom.

Holy shit.

What happened now?

We have only one bathroom in the whole mansion.

But there are different stalls.

So what. I have to answer everyone's question to go there with the quilt in my hands.

I sighed and went to my room and put the quilt in the big wardrobe. I frantically searched the wardrobe for a pad.

Desiree D'Martini, Are you a dumb girl. You must be. You can not find a pad in the house packed up with testosterone.

What can I do now?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Ethan entered the room and quickly sat on the vanity stand beside me.

"What is the point of knocking if you could just barge in?" I said irritated. He chuckled and came near me. "Breakfast is ready. Victor made it. Come and eat." He said softly.

If I go there they will definitely sense something is wrong with me.

"No. I have no appetite. I don't wanna eat." I said barely above a whisper.

He looked at me, the usual smile left his face. He looks as intimidating as Dracula. "Desiree, whatever happens, the breakfast and dinner should be ate with all the family members." He said his voice was deep and challenging to oppose him.

"No. Which part of I'm not hungry do you not understand. Just leave me. Will ya?" I hissed. "That's it, baby. I'm calling Victor." He snapped and went out of the room.

I quickly locked the door of my room and changed the clothes. I sat on the end of the room my hands folded around my knees.

"You shitty girl. You made my house a mess. Clear this mess or else you will face the consequences." Darius said and went out. I quickly cleared the bedsheets and washed them. Martha, the maid came in and gave me a packet of pads. "Listen child. Being on your periods will make men angry. So don't tell them about it. Never talk about it in front of a man." She said and I nodded tears flowing down my eyes.

"Daisy, Open the door" Victor called out from outside. I sat there silently not even uttering a word.

"Desiree, I'm warning for the last time." He voice became more intimidating now.

I quickly stood up and opened the wardrobe and sat inside it and closed the door.

"DESIREE WAVERLY D'MARTINI. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR. DON'T MAKE ME DO IT." He yelled this time. I closed my ears with my hands and closed my eyes too.

"THAT'S IT. I'M COMMING" he said and the door flew open. I scooted more into the wardrobe.

"Desiree, come out." Ethan said.

"Daisy baby, we won't do anything. Come out." It was Liam.

"I found her." I heard Victor's voice. How did he find me? I'm inside the wardrobe. Who did he found? I should go out and see. I opened  the door and peeked out.

All the brothers head snapped to me. Oh shit, he tricked you, dumb girl. Victor came beside me in a swift motion and held my wrists tightly. I hissed in pain. He loosened his hold and pulled me to the dining table. I was dead quiet.

"Victor wait." Lucas said from behind us. He came near us and whispered something to Victor. His eyes widened for a minute and then he looked at me. All of them are looking at me.

"Everyone. Living room. Now." Victor said softly. I slowly walked into the living room and sat at one of the couch. Victor sat beside me and put his arms around my shoulders and took my left hand in his left hand. All of the others sat around us in the couches.

"Daisy. You could have told us the reason." He said and I looked at him shocked and confused.

He sensed my confusion and answered, "You could have simply told us that you were on your periods." He said and the confusion fully dropped from my face and I was shocked and um..maybe..embarrassed.

"I was embarrassed," I whispered. He shook his head and hugged me closer to his chest. "There is no need to be ashamed about it, mio amore.(my love) It's a natural phenomenon after all." Victor said softly.

I buried my head in his chest. "Lucas" Victor said. Lucas nodded and went out of the room. He came back after even less than a minute with a packet of pads in his hand. He gave it to me and smiled softly. I took it in my hands. "We are your brothers, Daisy. We will help you in everything. There might not be a girl here to tell us about it. But Victor made all of us know about girl stuffs so we could help you in the future," Lucas said to me.I nodded and went to my room with a smile. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom down the hallway. I opened a cabinet and there was a few packets of pads, tampons were placed there neatly. Who in this fucking house is using all these. How did they came here? I quickly bathed and did my business and went out. All of them were sitting in the dining room waiting for me. I sat beside Victor and William which is my usual place nowadays.

"Um.. Victor. Why are there pads and tampons in the bathroom cabinet?" I asked. "I bought them yesterday. I thought you might need them one day. So I placed them on the cabinet." I nodded my head.

Maybe life will not be that bad after all.

.......

Wordcount: 1222.

Hey love bugs. I missed you.

You literally updated 24 hours ago.

Oh shut up. I'm talking to my readers.

Anyway how was this chapter? Comment it. I will be waiting for the shower of love(votes and comments)