32. Alla Mafia Italiana

Victor's POV:

"Please Dad, don't," the screams of a young boy echoed through the mansion.

We were standing in front of the Eterna's hidden mansion. The whole mansion is surrounded by my men.

The screaming of the boy was heard again followed by glass splattering. Matthew was screaming in the top of his lungs.

I should get him safe as I promised Megan that I would being her baby brother to her safely.

"Capo. Stiamo aspettando il tuo ordine,(Boss we are waiting for your order,)" Lucas said to me in the microphone.

I nodded my head and turned around to see the ten of my best men standing with guns in their hands.

"Voglio che tutti loro siano vivi. E mio cugino deve essere consegnato a sua sorella sano e salvo. Sono chiaro? (I want everyone of them alive. And my cousin to be handed to his sister safely)" I said in the cold and monotone voice.

Everyone was ready to kill some. But I have other plans.

"Alla mafia italiana.(To the Italian Mafia)" I said.

"Alla Mafia Italiana," everyone behind me yelled as they started to run in the direction of the mansion.

The door of the mansion broke into pieces as my men went in.

Ethan was in the south gate. Liam in the north. Lucas in the backside and I'm in the front.

As I walked into the mansion, my brothers came beside me. Everyplace was flooded with blood and it was quite a sight to see.

The screams and painful grunts of the men echoed through the mansion.

As we entered the lobby in the 1st floor, a boy whom I instantly recognized as Matthew was tied to a chair, blood dripping from every part of his body.

Standing near the large window was Darius Eterna, his hands filled with blood of his own son.

I was about to take a step towards him when he yelled. "Victor, I'm warning you. If you take another step towards me, I swear I will fucking kill Matt," he yelled, his body trembling in fear and anticipation.

I smirked. "Then, you will probably save me from another sin. However, I will just kill him as he is your heir. Your daughter is dead anyways. Besides, when you go to the extend of killing your own son, why would I refrain your from doing so," I said taking tentative steps to him.

He looked at me, then at his son, scratch that, my cousin and then at my brothers.

In an instant, he jumped out of the window.

"Shit," I yelled and turned towards Ethan. "Ed, Take Matt to Cassandra and treat him. Lee, Luke, go downstairs and deal with the chaos," I said and without waiting for their reply, I bumped out of the window and started running in his the direction where Darius went.

He ran down the forest that was behind his house. I followed him. I would have chased him in a minute or so.

But let the poor old man have some fun before he rot in hell.

He stumbled and fell down at a large tree. I menacingly walked to him, taking my gun out of my waistband and a knife from my socks.

He scooted towards the back of the tree in fear. His legs and hands were shaking. Sweat dripped from his forehead.

"Which one will you like, Uncle. Gun or Knife," I asked as the familiar sadist smirk made its way to my face.

"Victor, don't. I'm your uncle," he said, his voice breaking as he spoke.

"Tsk, tsk. You should have thought that when you killed my dad, or when you mixed drugs in my mom's medicine, or atleast when you send your daughter to kill my brother or when fucking touched my baby sister with your filthy hands," my voice grew more and more louder as well as the anguish I'm trying to hold inside me.

"I did a mistake, Victor. I'm sorry. Please leave me," he begged kneeling before me and holding his hands in front of him.

But it didn't made me rethink my situation one time. "You didn't make a choice when I told you. So I'm choosing for you. Gun it is," I said as I placed the knife into my waistband for later.

He closed his eyes and waited for the impact of the bullet to hit him.
Did he thought I will leave him that easily?

I lifted his chin with my gun and made him to face me. "I promised to my mother that I will protect my brothers and our baby sister at all cost. Because of you, I became that one son who didn't keep up his promise to his parents," I said and took a step back.

"For that you have to pay. Don't think I will kill you this easily, Darius. Because I'll not," I said and shot him.

The bullet pierced through his knee cap and another adorned his shoulder blade.

Blood seeped through the linen shirt he was wearing. "You are not even a man. You send your own daughter to kill the man she loved. You tortured your own son because you are a heartless idiot. God knows what you have done to my mother," I said, he just looked at me.

His eyes screamed pain and agony. That's good.

I'll save him for later. After all, Ethan wanted to kill him in his hands.(Ref:Chapter 1)

I pulled his body by his hands and walked to the car. I threw his body into the trunk of the car and locked it.

My brothers stood near the truck loading it with the men who are going to be our entertainment for the next month.

Ethan gave me a small smile as we accomplished what we wanted to do. I smiled back at him and hoped on the car and drove to the warehouse or can I say playground for the next couple months.

........

Worcount: 1000

Hey guys.

The Italian Mafia Princess is going to be finished in two or three chapters. Thanks for the support you all provided during the past months.

Love you all.

Bye-bye.