Wedding Vows

George and Ursula faced Ape up at the alter. Ape said, "Dearly beloved ones, we are gathered here today to witness the union of George of the Jungle and Ursula Stanhope who have decided to do their own vows." George and Ursula turned to face each other. Ursula spoke up and started to choke up a little bit.
"George...ever since I was little I dreamed of going on an adventure and I did when I met you. You have given me everything I have wanted and more. I never have fallen in love till I met you. I promise to make you happy everyday, to honor, love and cherish till death do us part, in sickness and in health...you're my hero and I cant wait to start our new adventure as husband and wife for the rest of our lives." George had happy tears running down his face. George spoke up.
"Ursula, George has been lost and alone till I met you. George never knew who I was calling for every night, but now I have found my mate, my Queen, George promises to make Ursula happy everyday for the rest of our lives, to keep you safe, never let anything bad happen to you and to love, honor and cherish. George cant wait to wake up and see Ursula everyday and talk to you everyday, hearing stories about you. George is happy to call Ursula his wife."
Ape said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss your bride." George leaned over and kissed Ursula. It was as if they have forgotten about all the guests for a moment. Their arms were intertwined with one another. The crowd applauded. They stopped kissing and waved to the crowd. Ursula turned to look at George. George turned to look over at Ursula. "We're married...I love you."
"I love you."
They both smiled and laughed.