Family Discovery

George wanted to know more about Ursula's life in San Francisco so she got out a photo album she brought over from San Francisco. "Okay this is me as a baby, this is a party at mom and dad's, these are mom and dad's friends. They haven't seen them in a long time though. They had a bit of a falling out."
"Were they at our wedding?" George asked.
"No why?"
"They look familiar to me. They look like-." George got up our of their bed and went over to his box of stuff that survived from the plane crash. He had an animal book, some baby toys and there were sone photos. They was a black and white photo of a young man and woman holding a baby. He went back over to Ursula while still looking at the photo in his hand. Ursula looked over to George with concern.
"Honey what is it?" Ursula asked. George handed Ursula the photo. Ursula looked at it, then at the photo from her album. "These are the same people.....honey, do you know if your parents died?"
"Ape said he found me by myself in a tree, he didn't see any of the other people. When we found the plane, all of the other people were already gone," George said his face looking down at the floor.
"Honey, I think I know who your parents are, but why wouldn't they mention this? About you?"
George looked up and asked, "George's parents are alive?"
"I don't know for sure if it is the people I'm talking about, but maybe. We need to make a trip to San Francisco. If your parents are alive, they will be thrilled to see you again, to know that their son is alive, I would love to meet my in-laws and I'm sure Junior would love to meet his other grandma and grandpa" George and Ursula looked over at their baby boy who was fast asleep. George nodded and went over to hug Ursula. "Honey, its going to be okay, they are going to love you."
George and Ursula went over to the village where there was decent enough phone reception to make a phone call. Ursula dialed her parents number. Beatrice picked up the phone. Oh why couldn't it have been her father?
"Hello," Beatrice said.
"Mom? You there?" Ursula asked.
"Ursula! Are you finally leaving the jungle?" Her voice was cold.
"Mother, George, George Junior and I are coming over to visit."