Volume 1 Afterword and The Future

And that, my friends, is the end of Volume 1 of 'Ice Queen in Another World.' A journey of fifty-four—technically 55—chapters I began in 2019 and ended in 2020. Thank you for reading.

What's in store for the next volume? More isekai tropes! More overpoweredness! And more Yuri! However, the next volume of the series will be a new book on Wattpad.

There's two reasons for this.

(1) I want to start 'fresh.' The new volume will contain an improved writing style which I'll use throughout. The story itself will be and feel much the same, just with a better layer of paint.

And,

(2) It's nice to complete a story. So this is complete.

Working cover and synopsis for volume 2:

The game's set. The players' known. And another addition comes in the form of the once forgotten Deadly Sins.

We continue the adventures of Claire and Alicia, partners in an isekai, seeking to stick a middle finger to Gods and Heroes as they navigate tropes.

Yet, it may take more than just being overpowered to flip a game board on its head in a world where their enemies are broken as well, and more than three gods may meddle.

Who is the Hero Killer?

Who is the Sword Saint?

And what's an isekai without some twists and turns? For a game without restrictions does not exist.

[Water Seed Assimilation: 10%]

"Become my Guardian and seek out the others. Take from them that which you lack. Then win this game of ours."

She stared in the face of that declaration and made her voice known, "What a lyrical mass of bull. I'll take what I must but I promise no more. I'll win this game as I see fit."

Oh, what an Ice Queen.

Stay tuned for the second coming of a book that originally began as a joke. For first I'll edit this volume.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/vwKhVUR

Wanna help keep my motivation up? Vote

Want to be easily notified when volume 2 hits? Follow me