𝟓: ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ☆彡

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
"ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴀs ɪғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜs........ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ."
꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"    ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Tomorrow morning came already fast as the girl's annoying alarm started it's loud noise waking her up.

"Shut up" she mumbled turning away from the direction of the noise.

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Okay, I'm up." Y/n dramatically got up before turning it off.

She look at the time 10:30 a.m, the second year had an hour and a half to get ready.

Y/n went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush her teeth.

As she got out of the shower and dried off, the girl went in front of the sink to brush her teeth.

Y/n grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste, before wetting the toothbrush and squeezing the paste on it.

She started brushing her teeth, sometimes humming.

    ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

I walked out the bathroom in my towel, going into my bedroom.

"Hmmm" I said stepping in front of my wardrobe.

"Wait what's the weather first?" I asked myself stepping away from my closet, going to my desk that had my phone there charging.

Opening my phone, going to the weather app, it revealed Hyogo was 75 degrees in Fahrenheit or 23 degrees in Celsius.

"Looking at the weather. I'll just wear something that won't make me feel to hot." I mumbled to myself.

Walking back to my wardrobe I stared at all of my clothes.

So many options.

After fifteen minutes of looking through my clothes, I found the perfect outfit for the day.