𝟗: ʜᴇʀ ☆彡

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
"ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏɴʟʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ʙʏ"
- "ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ" ʙʏ ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ
꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎"ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏɴʟʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ʙʏ" - "ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ" ʙʏ ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

A month and a half later......

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Class!" Akiyama Sensei said making everyone groan, thinking it's an announcement for a assignment.

Fortunately Y/n, Osamu, Chizu, Atsumu, and Suna all had this cooking class together, so it wasn't boring.

"We have a new student today" Sensei moved to the side revealing a beautiful girl with light brown hair, big blue eyes, and a big, bright smile revealing her dimples.

"Um hello my name is Furukawa Ayumi but please call me Ayumi and....... please take care of me." She bowed making a lot of boys turn red and some girls enivious of her looks while others wanted to be her friend as they took in her beauty.

Y/n looked at a blushing Atsumu staring at the new girl, feeling her stomach drop, her mind filled with thoughts.

Did he like her? No he couldn't possibly like her, he doesn't know her.

Like he once didn't know you? He still really doesn't. A voice in her mind said caused conflict in the teen's mind.

Sensei cleared her throat "Furukawa-San please take a seat in whatever group, you want to join. Mind you, that seat will be permanently for the whole school year."

Unfortunately there was a seat available in
Y/n's group, as well but there were other seats in different groups that didn't mean she would choose theirs.

"That one" the beautiful girl pointed at Y/n's group causing Y/n to sigh, making her seat mates look at her.

"Okay."

Ayumi started walking to group before sitting in the empty seat next to Atsumu.

"Hi Ayumi, my name is Suzuki Chizu but call me Chizu" Chizu smiled at her brightly.

"Hello Chizu, I hope we all can be friends." Ayumi smiled making both the Miya twins blush.

"I'm Atsumu and this is Osamu my twin, this is Suna, and that is L/n Y/n" the blond pointed at everyone at the table so the girl could know their names.

"Nice to meet you all" she beamed causing Y/n to blankly stare at her.

"Is something wrong?" Ayumi asked looking at Y/n.