𝟏𝟔: ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ☆彡

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇxɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ" 
- "ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇxɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ"  - "ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

That night Y/n talked to her cousin about what had happened and had made some phone calls to make a decision.

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

Two days later

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was finally the end of the day, all she had to do was go to the gym and tell Aran and Kita the news Y/n thought to herself as she stood at the sink washing her hands.

"Hey!!!" the second year heard another girl yell behind her causing her to turn around.

"What-" she paused noticing there were more girls beside that one girl who yelled, they looked like Atsumu's fan girls.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked slightly nervous on what they were about to do.

"This for Atsumu and Ayumi, you whore!!" She yelled pulling her hair making the girl yelp.

"What the hell!" Y/n yelled punching the other girl as she kept pulling her hair.

More of the girl's friends came to join in, easily overpowering the teen.

The girls finally left, leaving her in the bathroom bruised and bleeding a bit.

★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・★

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Getting up off the floor I limped over to the sink to spit out some blood not noticing Ayumi was staring at me from the bathroom door, smiling at me in pain before leaving.

"I'm tired of this" I said to myself staring at my battered up self.

I walked out noticing the hallways were empty, before heading out to the gym.

Walking there, and suddenly feeling dizzy I fell down causing my hand to scrape against the concrete.

"Fuck" I mumbled getting back up, seeing the palm of my hands were bleeding.