𝟐𝟑: sᴜʙsɪᴛᴜᴛᴇ ☆彡

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴜɴ
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʀᴜɴ"
- "ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It was now halfway in the week of the training camp.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Tobio!! Shoyo!!" Y/n said running away from the Aoba Johsai team, over to them

"Hi Y/n-Chan!!" Hinata brightly smiled at her.

"Hey Y/n" Kageyama greeted while drinking his milk.

"How are you guys? She said getting into line with them for breakfast.

"Y/n-San!!" someone said causing the girl to look behind her.

"Bokuto-San!! Akaashi-San!!" Y/n smiled at the two as Akaashi nodded at her and Bokuto pulled the second year into a hug.

"Bokuto-San, get off of L/n-San, you're hugging her too tight" Akaashi said making Bokuto pout before letting her go.

"It's fine Akaashi-San" the teen waved him off, use to Bokuto's hugs.

The two have gotten a bit close after the practice match with Aoba Johsai and Fukurodani.

"HEY, HEY, HEY Hinata!!" Bokuto said energetically.

"Bokuto-San" Hinata giddily said while smiling widely as the two conversed.

Y/n moved up closer to Kageyama, to talk to her old kohai.

"I see you're out of your king phase" she spoke up after noticing his practice match with Nekoma yesterday, making the boy scowl after hearing her say king.

"Calm down Tobio" Y/n said patting his back. "I'm happy you're with a team that helped you out of that, especially.......Hinata" she pointed to the short orange haired boy.

"Hinata?"

"You'll see it soon enough, you're not the same Tobio I knew in Kitawaga..... I think Toru knows that too" she murmured the last part to herself.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Hinata appeared again, accidentally pushing his black haired friend causing him drop his milk carton.

"Hinata Boke!!" Kageyama yelled trying to kick Hinata, as the orange haired boy tried to hide behind Y/n, making her laugh at their nonsense.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Over at the Inarazaki table