𝟐𝟏: ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ ☆彡

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ?"
- "ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was now Saturday, the day Inarazaki was going to the training camp in Miyagi.

At the 8:00 a.m. the team all met up at the school with their coach before getting onto the volleyball team bus, provided for them.

"Samu come sit next to me" Atsumu waved at his brother, while sitting in one seat.

Ignoring his brother, Osamu sat next to Suna right across from Atsumu.

"Really" Atsumu complained before his girlfriend appeared before him.

"Tsumu can I get the window seat?" she asked

"Uh yeah sure" he quickly got up letting her get in first before sitting back down.

"So babe-" the girl was cut off by the coach "is everyone ready?!!"

"Yes" the group said simultaneously making the girl sigh, just wanting to tell her boyfriend about a fashion boutique she wanted to go visit in Miyagi.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Two hours and forty minutes into the trip to the training camp

"Samu I'm hungry" Tsumu complained as they were still on the bus.

"Me too" Osamu unsurprisingly agreed.

"Did you guys not pack any snacks?" Suna asked while picking up a strawberry jelly stick, Y/n's favorite flavor.

Staring at it; the boy remembered that funny moment they had a couple months ago underneath the cherry blossom tree, in the beginning of their second year.

I wonder how's she's doing? the boy asked himself before Osamu nudged him.

"What?" Suna lazily asked, a bit annoyed that someone bothered him.

"You alright? You spaced out a bit" Osamu pointed out, earning a mumbled response from his friend.

"I'm fine."

"I'm kinda hungry too" Aran spoke up making the captain sigh before talking to the coach.

"Alright coach said we could just go to a cafe that is located 15 minutes near the camp" Kita announced making some of the boys even more hungry.