𝟏𝟕: ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ☆彡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

"ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ғᴇᴇʟs ʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ sᴇᴄ ʏᴇᴀʜ,
ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ sᴇᴄ "
- "ʜᴏsᴛᴀɢᴇ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ ♩♪♩♬

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Continuing off of the ending of chapter 16

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Can you come pick me up at Inarazaki please" the teen said onto the phone.

"Y/n-Chan I thought we were going to meet up at your house."

"Change of plans" she said sniffling.

"I'll be on my way Y/n-Chan"

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

The second year stood there for fifteen minutes before seeing a car pull up.

The car window rolled down "Y/n-Chan"  revealing an older looking Toru.

"Toru" Y/n said opening the passenger side door.

Sitting in the seat the second year turned around to face the slightly older boy.

"Hey" she said as he stared at her, before pulling her into a hug, making the teen wince a bit in pain.

"It's so good to see you Y/n-Chan" the brown haired boy said happy to finally see her again.

"It's good to see you too" she said pulling away from him.

"Y/n-" he paused studying her appearance "what happened to you?"

"I'll tell you after we get to Miyagi, for now let's go pick up my stuff" the second year said making him stare at her longer in concern.

"Okay" Oikawa spoke up, starting up the car driving out of the Inarazaki parking lot.

Y/n leaned her head on the car window, breathing slowly as the brunette looked at his old friend, noticing a bruise on her cheek making him from frown.