𝟏𝟗: ғʀᴇsʜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ☆彡

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
"ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ"
- "ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ" ʙʏ sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs
꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎"ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ" - "ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ" ʙʏ sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

After settling in on the weekend, it was now Monday, Y/n's first day.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Y/n started tossing around in her bed.

"Y/n-Chan get up!! I made breakfast" Oikawa cheerfully said knocking on her door.

"Five more minutes" she demanded, covering her eyes as the sun glistened through her window into her room.

"Y/n-Chan you have 45 minutes until school starts" Oikawa sighed at his friend's stubbornness, before leaving her door.

Hearing what the boy said, Y/n reluctantly got out of bed.

Walking to her bathroom that was connected to her room, she started to brush her teeth to start the day.

               ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

After getting ready, Y/n walked out of her room with her new school uniform. It was quite different from Inarazaki's, the new one was a white colored vest, a beige plaid skirt, a pale lilac shirt, and a dark red tie.

"Toru" she called out, walking to the dining area to see Oikawa eating pancakes at the table.

"I left you some" he said looking up at her, sounding muffled since he was eating and talking at the same time.

"Ewww Toru, don't talk while you have food in your mouth" the second year chuckled before sitting down at the table noticing he left her some left over breakfast.

"Thank you" she spoke up, looking at him.

Oikawa paused before swallowing his pancakes "no problem Y/n-Chan, are you ready for your first day?"

"Do you want me to be honest?" She asked making the boy nod.

"No" the teen answered making her friend slightly frown.

"Don't you worry Y/n-Chan, I'll protect you" he dramatically said while puffing his chest out trying to look heroic.

"Toru, we're in two different grades" Y/n deadpanned at him.

"Well I'll still protect you" he continued scratching the back of his head, embarrassed.

"Alright Toru, I hope you do...especially from your crazy ass fan girls. I already had enough with that already" Y/n mumbled making him look at her guilty.