C67: The Bloody Concert

🔰CHAPTER 67:

Y/N'S POV:

"You're here!"

Hoseok yelled as soon as he saw me

Jk:Aish finally

He said walking to me before wrapping his arms around me hugging me tightly giving me a safe and securely feeling.

Taehyung:Yah you okay? MinHan hyung said you're not feeling well today.

He asked concerned while pulling Jungkook off of me.

Jk:Yaaah. Aishh.

Y/n:It's nothing, I'm just worried

Jimin:Don't worry Y/n, we'll finish the concert perfectly fine. No injuries.

Y/n:Thank you but...that's not the only thing I'm nervous about. I know you will finish your concert perfectly. But all I'm not sure and fear is for your safety.

Jin:Yah Y/n don't worry about it, your cousin is there he will protect us..right YoonMin?

He said hugging me

YoonJin:It's YoonJin

He sighed correcting Jin before leaving the room

Jin:Oh..

We chuckled as their make up artist started to do their jobs on them. I stayed at the corner of the room as there were cameras starting to record in live, making sure that I'm not being recorded.

...

Half an hour passed by as they were all ready just relaxing and rehearsing their vocals

I'm on my phone, scrolling on the social media but then I got a message--no, messages.

My phone dinged many times making me silent it as staffs started to look at me annoyed at how loud my phone is.

I looked up only to see each of the boys chuckling.

I looked back down as I opened my messaging app..
____________

🐱Yooniverse(59)
🐯Taegerr(56)
🐹Oxijin(45)
🐨Monichild(43)
🐰Ohmanholykook(42)
🐣Jimchim(41)
🌞Hoppiness(41)

I sighed..

'This guys..You wouldn't think they are busy and that they didn't have a concert'

...

It's time, the concert is about to start

One by one, the boys stood up from their seat secretly glancing and winking at me not wanting the camera caught them.

*Ding*

Another message. I opened it and it was from Yoongi and Taehyung, saying the same message.